Awesome All Access vid of Hawks vs. Texans

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
That was awesome. One question, the hell is kombucha?

quadsas

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2wg5oc1a said:
That was awesome. One question, the hell is kombucha?

Fermented Siberian drink. Or someting like that. Disgusting and strong as hell. Gulag stuff

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
It has a trace of alcohol in it as Michael Floyd found out.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Lol, right, sure thing on the Michael Floyd thing. Cabbage fermented, disgusting to drink but supposedly healthy yet expensive for Floyd.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Kombucha has lots of probiotics and other shiz... go to a grocery store in their cold drink section and buy one. Report back.

A-Dog

Reaction score
I wonder who Kris Richard is referring to when he expresses concern about someone's body language. I'm guessing Lane.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Loved seeing Avril out there helping out. Getting on Naz for playing high. "get low, your like 7 feet tall"

IrishNW

Reaction score
A-Dog":3pu5cuqr said:
I wonder who Kris Richard is referring to when he expresses concern about someone's body language. I'm guessing Lane.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that. My guess is Jimmy on that failed fade attempt in the endzone.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Awesome!

Loved seeing the unity too - funny how the personalities on the team always get micro-analysed, but they sure come together!

Nice to see Russ and Sherm celebrating together after the final interception -

byau

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, watched the last four ... some great candid team love. At the end of one of the games (Rams?) as they're walking off after the win Russ jumps on top of Sherm and yells at him and they start yelling at each other

Sure winning solves a lot of problems and they're all happy, still love to see the O and D cheer each other on.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1alw6o8j said:
Kombucha has lots of probiotics and other shiz... go to a grocery store in their cold drink section and buy one. Report back.

I've tried most brands of store-bought kombuchas as a substitute for alcohol (I am dry); their alcoholic content is usually .5 per vol. depending on the amount of 'mother' left in the bottle. I don't pay attention to any brands' health-tonic claims and just go for taste.

This, a local brew, is the best I've had by far. Great depth of flavor and very balanced. Makes GT's taste like sugary vinegar:

Fac8b1d5 90ff 421a a1ab 562e7f9e74ef 800x800