Russell Wilson is different, and the rest of the league...

cymatica

Reaction score
There are two people in this world that could succeed behind this o-line for so long, and Chuck Norris isn't a Seahawk.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One of the national guys said basically "Everyone claims Russell Wilson only wins because of his Defense and his running game....well, he had NEITHER on Sunday"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3e3ps87w said:
One of the national guys said basically "Everyone claims Russell Wilson only wins because of his Defense and his running game....well, he had NEITHER on Sunday"
Not "Everyone".
There are too many who jump at every chance to point out something negative about the kid, but RW just keeps on keeping on.
Wilson doesn't accept mediocrity in his own play, and that rubs off on his teammates.
There's a FEW Russell Wilson detractors that believe that he's riding on the successes of his Defense, 'News Flash', this is a TEAM SPORT.
It is indisputable, he is the LEADER of the Seahawks Offense...........PERIOD.

northseahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1wqab59b said:

It's the case more often than not. The running game is not there anymore, but the defense has won or kept us from getting blown out 80% of the time. Wouldn't be be great if Wilson plays at least close to like he did last week?!

It sure was a good feeling to finally have more than the usual 3 points and more than 2 first downs the first half!!!

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
northseahawk":25n344kn said:
SoulfishHawk":25n344kn said:

It's the case more often than not. The running game is not there anymore, but the defense has won or kept us from getting blown out 80% of the time. Wouldn't be be great if Wilson plays at least close to like he did last week?!

It sure was a good feeling to finally have more than the usual 3 points and more than 2 first downs the first half!!!

Or the week before or several other times this year.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":2jpcasbb said:
northseahawk":2jpcasbb said:
SoulfishHawk":2jpcasbb said:

Your Hella defensive Anthony. We had 3 at half vs the giants at half the week before. 60 points in 7 first half games. So an average of 8.5ppg in the first half so while he was wrong it isn't like the offense is lighting up the scoreboard in the first half. However, the last 4 games its at 11ppg in first half.

Smile.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":aw9d85u4 said:
Anthony!":aw9d85u4 said:
northseahawk":aw9d85u4 said:
SoulfishHawk":aw9d85u4 said:

Your Hella defensive Anthony. We had 3 at half vs the giants at half the week before. 60 points in 7 first half games. So an average of 8.5ppg in the first half so while he was wrong it isn't like the offense is lighting up the scoreboard in the first half. However, the last 4 games its at 11ppg in first half.

Smile.

Oh I get it you want them to light it up every qtr every platy etc, not just when it counts most. Please find me a team that every game and every qtr lights it up? I will wait. When your done an realize no team light it up every game and every Qtr, perhaps then you will not hijack what was a good thing about one of our players and try to turn it into a bad thing. The FACT is we have a top 10 scoring offense, a top 10 passing offense and you are nit picking because we don't always score a lot of points in the 1st qtr. Wel I guess Top Brady sucks because his team only score 3 points or less in the 1st qtr of several games. I guess Watson really as not that great as Houston failed to score more than 3 points in several games. I can go on but I made my point and the question is to me being hella defensive but why ar you hella finding a reason to put down your own player?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
SoulfishHawk":1ltjhg1s said:

The guy is correct, you know. I mean, we rushed for 33 yards against the Texans, if you count the 30 Russell Wilson rushed for.

And the defense held them to a mere 38 points. Should be enough, right?

aawolf

Reaction score
Second-half-of-a-game-Russell Wilson, and Second-half-of-the-season-Russel Wilson are the best Russel Wilsons.

Joygazm

Reaction score
aawolf":3ig8iopa said:
Second-half-of-a-game-Russell Wilson, and Second-half-of-the-season-Russel Wilson are the best Russel Wilsons.

Russell does it all better a second time, Ciara is a lucky lass.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
This all sounds to me a little like Pete and John are doing a great job respectively,in a dynamic situation and guiding the team towards the optimal situation this year and into the near future,otherwise why get or keep Graham,hope Bevell steps up and follows the program.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":30qg52nv said:
Shanegotyou11":30qg52nv said:
Anthony!":30qg52nv said:
northseahawk":30qg52nv said:

Smile.

Oh I get it you want them to light it up every qtr every platy etc, not just when it counts most. Please find me a team that every game and every qtr lights it up? I will wait. When your done an realize no team light it up every game and every Qtr, perhaps then you will not hijack what was a good thing about one of our players and try to turn it into a bad thing. The FACT is we have a top 10 scoring offense, a top 10 passing offense and you are nit picking because we don't always score a lot of points in the 1st qtr. Wel I guess Top Brady sucks because his team only score 3 points or less in the 1st qtr of several games. I guess Watson really as not that great as Houston failed to score more than 3 points in several games. I can go on but I made my point and the question is to me being hella defensive but why ar you hella finding a reason to put down your own player?

What are you taking about? I like Russ a lot. However what that guy say said to YOU was hope we continue scoring more then 3 in first half. I backed his claim up solely cuz you jumped his crap because its about Russ.

I defend Russ a lot to ppl but to say we light up the scoreboard's in first half is false and I don't like being false on stats. You like your opinions and love Russ and that's cool. I like him a lot, shit I like the whole team a lot.

Russ saves sacks and makes phenomenal plays and has the best deep ball IMO. He has been the whole offense as our run game this year sucks bad. He also will run into sacks and isn't good at fades.

How are these false? Am I hating Russ? No. Please stop being wound so tight about #3. He is my favorite hawks QB.

And its really silly to bring up Brady and NE. Lol. Dude has 5 chips and has led his team to 130 first half points. I can't stand Brady at all.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":3kbnkmbe said:
Shanegotyou11":3kbnkmbe said:
Anthony!":3kbnkmbe said:
northseahawk":3kbnkmbe said:

Smile.

Your lumping what northseahawk said into me providing stats.

If you want false stats, go look elsewhere. Russ is top 5 QB to me and is climbing the list with his play. All I said was NORTHSEAHAWK WASNT FAR OFF HIS CLAIM LIKE YOU MADE HIM SEEM.

IF I TALK IN CAPS CAN YOU COMPREHEND? THE OFFENSE AS A WHOLE AVERAGES 8.5 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. THATD BE 17 POINYS PER GAME WHICH WOULD BE ABYSMAL. HE OR I WERENT SPEAKING ON THE WHOLE GAME. HE BROUGHT UP THE FIRST HALF AND YOU GOT DEFENSIVE AND I PROVIDED STATS THAT SHOW WE DO START SLOW IN THE FIRST HALF. THEN YOU went AT ME.

RUSS IS BETTER IN second HALF IN EVERYTHING.

FACTS OVER OPINIONS.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, they are running out of excuses for why he's one of the best in the league. Some still use the height thing :roll:

Might as well call us Seachickens, that's about as original as the height excuse.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2gh8d9cz said:
Anthony!":2gh8d9cz said:
Shanegotyou11":2gh8d9cz said:
Anthony!":2gh8d9cz said:

Smile.

Your lumping what northseahawk said into me providing stats.

If you want false stats, go look elsewhere. Russ is top 5 QB to me and is climbing the list with his play. All I said was NORTHSEAHAWK WASNT FAR OFF HIS CLAIM LIKE YOU MADE HIM SEEM.

IF I TALK IN CAPS CAN YOU COMPREHEND? THE OFFENSE AS A WHOLE AVERAGES 8.5 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. THATD BE 17 POINYS PER GAME WHICH WOULD BE ABYSMAL. HE OR I WERENT SPEAKING ON THE WHOLE GAME. HE BROUGHT UP THE FIRST HALF AND YOU GOT DEFENSIVE AND I PROVIDED STATS THAT SHOW WE DO START SLOW IN THE FIRST HALF. THEN YOU went AT ME.

RUSS IS BETTER IN second HALF IN EVERYTHING.

FACTS OVER OPINIONS.

LOL well we agree on the top 5 part you were the one that made a big deal out of him only having 3 points in the first qtr of the Giants game. I pointed out alot of top QBs don't always score in the first qtr. So I think you need to reread your posts and figure out what you said.