Jerhawk

Reaction score

Attachments

• 09-FOX-V2.png
    09-FOX-V2.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,598

kidhawk

Reaction score
For those in the areas of the country not on this map (Alaska and Hawaii) The game is listed as being shown in Anchorage, Fairbanks & Honolulu markets

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Side note, find it funny they choose the Houston area to show the Hawks game. First their star QB goes down, then they randomly choose their city to broadcast the team they just lost to.

At least their Astros won the world series...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":yt6r2bjn said:
Side note, find it funny they choose the Houston area to show the Hawks game. First their star QB goes down, then they randomly choose their city to broadcast the team they just lost to.

At least their Astros won the world series...

It's not really all that random. The Texans are on CBS in the morning, so there's no FOX game opposite that game. That leaves two options....Seahawks/Redskins or Cardinals/Niners....Seems like a pretty simple choice in my Seahawk biased opinion :2thumbs:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Wow you mean we arent on CBS finally....what was it...3 straight games on CBS

kidhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3fhu35ys said:
Wow you mean we arent on CBS finally....what was it...3 straight wins on CBS

FIFY and yes...yes it was :irishdrinkers:

Josea16

Reaction score
I could give a damn about which network has the Seahawks just be good enough to flex and be the Sunday national game 4-5 times so I can watch them 7-8 times a year. Also please make the Rams good because that's automatic national coverage if we're good.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Josea16":b7ko3m4v said:
I could give a damn about which network has the Seahawks just be good enough to flex and be the Sunday national game 4-5 times so I can watch them 7-8 times a year. Also please make the Rams good because that's automatic national coverage if we're good.

The Rams game 100% will not be flexed. It's Fox's only late game that week. That said it will most likely be America's game of the week and shown nearly everywhere.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/926921239481815040[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/seahawks/status/926920754800640000[/tweet]

kidhawk

Reaction score
JGreen79":32a24k7m said:
Josea16":32a24k7m said:

The Rams game 100% will not be flexed. It's Fox's only late game that week. That said it will most likely be America's game of the week and shown nearly everywhere.

FOX has only one game that week so they won't have any national game. We will likely get better coverage and maybe even the number 1 crew but the Eagles Giants will get a lot of East Coast coverage and the Packers and panthers will get traction in the southeast and Midwest
I do think the Seahawks and rams will get pretty solid west coverage. Of course local affiliates get to choose so it's all really a guessing game right now