Ike Taylors TOP 10 CBs this week

ivotuk

Reaction score
RANK 1 Josh Norman, Redskins

Next up: at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET on Sunday.

Well, well, well. Look who hasn't skipped a beat after missing three weeks due to a rib injury. I'm surprised Dak Prescott didn't target Norman more in his return, but that's respect. The Redskins CB tackled well and held Dez Bryant in check Sunday, as Bryant didn't have a single catch against Norman, who also recovered a fumble early. More often than not, it takes time for guys to move back up the list after an injury, but Norman has yet to give up a touchdown in five games. If he wants to keep receivers out of the end zone Sunday vs. Seattle, he must plaster, given how much Russell Wilson scrambles and extends plays.

RANK 3 Richard Sherman, Seahawks

Next up: vs. Washington Redskins, 4:05 p.m. ET on Sunday.

Sherman had his busiest game of the year Sunday against Deshaun Watson and the Texans. On six targets, he allowed three receptions for 71 yards, one of which was a Will Fuller touchdown. Sherman's eyes got caught in the backfield and he didn't plaster well. But he redeemed himself with two interceptions, including the game-sealing pick. I can see Sherman lining up against Jordan Reed in certain situations this week, which I'm really looking forward to. I don't think Sherman will have much trouble against any Washington receivers.

Fun fact: Sunday was Sherman's sixth career game with multiple picks (most in the NFL since 2011). His 32 career interceptions are also the most in the league since 2011

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -in-return

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
All reports I've seen have stated that Reed will not be active on Sunday, fwiw.

quadsas

Reaction score
No Lattimore in top 10 makes that list absolutely useless

Latest posts