Lacy vs redskins (yards guesses) & other running backs

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I seem him running for 50+yds on 15 carries which will make the play action even more lethal then it already is. I'll throw in a lacy TD as well.

Rawls will get 20yds on 6 carries.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I don't think we see much from Rawls today. From the sound of it, PC is going to let Lacy get the runs this game to see if he can get a rhythm.

I see us stalling a bit in the run game in the first half. Maybe 25-30 yds. Skins defense is fresh and they know we are going to focus on getting the run game going this week so they will have focused on this aspect.

Second half, I see us breaking out a bit. I'm guessing 40-50 yds second half totalling around 80.

It is possible though with the skins defense being depleted to bust off 1 or 2 long ones to put us over 100

chris98251

Reaction score
adeltaY":rfd9l4fq said:
What's a long run for Lacy, 12 yards?

Lately it's been from his set position to where he gets the hand off.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Lacy is Charmin soft and has sloth like quickness.

10 yards on 10 carries.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Not sure on yards I just hope we are not pig-headed and run and keep running even if it does not work and get ourselves into a hole. We need to keep the offense as is and if the run works great if not oh well

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony!":182uby57 said:
Not sure on yards I just hope we are not pig-headed and run and keep running even if it does not work and get ourselves into a hole. We need to keep the offense as is and if the run works great if not oh well

Yeah Wilson running for his life and getting pressured, sacked and hit almost at 50 percent drop bac rate. Good plan Anthony, after the odds have caught up to him escaping injury of a significant nature we can then watch you blame them for depending on the pass to much and lack of protection.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3o5052c4 said:
Anthony!":3o5052c4 said:

Yeah Wilson running for his life and getting pressured, sacked and hit almost at 50 percent drop bac rate. Good plan Anthony, after the odds have caught up to him escaping injury of a significant nature we can then watch you blame them for depending on the pass to much and lack of protection.

Well if Lacy’s long is “ from his set position to where he gets the hand off.”
It doesn’t really make too much difference does it?

RW92

Reaction score
Smellyman":3py9mzbf said:

10 yards on 10 carries.

I agree. He is flat out slow out of the gate. Rawls will be our back as we approach the end of this month and onto the
playoffs.

chris98251

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":3409tyu8 said:
chris98251":3409tyu8 said:
Anthony!":3409tyu8 said:

Look at his totals and you will understand more.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lacy 28 yrs on 16 carries
Rawls minus 6 yards on 4 carries and a fumble
Procise hurt as usual
Mckissic 8 yards on 5 carries. 10 yards rec on 4 catches

Josea16

Reaction score
Smellyman":1xbe7ppc said:

10 yards on 10 carries.
Dammit, I was going to say 11 carries 11 yards and hope Pete wakes up like Holmgren in 2007 and say screw the running game until Carson, Procise and Rawls are ACTUALLY healthy and go as Russell goes.

Hell, the OL can't run block to save their lives yet are nearly top 10 in pass blocking without Duane Brown. Seriously stop the madness.

Barakas

Reaction score
I've made a ONE DOLLAR bet with a co-worker that the Hawks team rushing yards will be north of 140 yards.

That's how confident I am!!!

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2l92cgrh said:
FidelisHawk":2l92cgrh said:
chris98251":2l92cgrh said:
Anthony!":2l92cgrh said:

Look at his totals and you will understand more.

Oh I quite aware of Lacy’s track record.

I was merely pointing out you, rather sarcastically, shot down two posters opinions without giving a suggestion of your own.

If, as you proposed, Lacy will run for less than nothing, then why would Anthony’s opinion to “keep the offense as it is” be met with equal ridicule?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I say give JD Mckissic more action, he's averaging 4.2 and is deadly in the receiving game.

Josea16

Reaction score
Barakas":bv9l3w0q said:
I've made a ONE DOLLAR bet with a co-worker that the Hawks team rushing yards will be north of 140 yards.

That's how confident I am!!!
You sir have big balls. Godspeed and lets all hope you win that dollar. :irishdrinkers:

massari

Reaction score
They're gonna run the ball to Duane Browns side a lot and someone will rush for over 100.