The elephant in the room (Walsh)

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Will Blair Walsh be our kicker after today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJlargent

Reaction score
He deserves to be. We have kept Bevell and Cable around for years

Uncle Si

Reaction score
3 missed field goals, 16 penalties and a 75 yard TD drive in less than 40 seconds.

Blame everywhere

zchurch74

Reaction score
Even with all the misses our offense gave us a chance to win. Our defense lost us this game on that last drive. No reason the beat up Redskins should be able to take it the length of the field and win in our house. Unacceptable

No other way to look at it. Our defense lost us this game

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":2vh5r25c said:

Yeah since when does sucking at your job bar you from being a Seahawk? After Wilson transcended to a higher form of being last week, Pete made a public proclamation that Eddie Lacy would be the new workhorse. We're pretty much trying to lose at this point.

And it's working!

It's the Seattle way: see what works, and turn the other way.

ducks41468

Reaction score
The real elephant in the room is that we're a completely average team and have been for over a year.

svenge

Reaction score
Honestly, we ought to take up a collection and buy Walsh a tanto blade so he can do the honorable thing and commit seppuku. That's the only "cut" that would make up for his failure.

On the plus side his contract isn't guaranteed so there's no "dead money" involved, which means that his would be the only death involved.

HawksnDawgs35

Reaction score
svenge":29hhm6qj said:
Honestly, we ought to take up a collection and buy Walsh a tanto blade so he can do the honorable thing and commit seppuku. That's the only "cut" that would make up for his failure.

On the plus side his contract isn't guaranteed so there's no "dead money" involved, which means that his would be the only death involved.

I approve of this message.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
This is the type of game that separates teams from winning the super bowl and not winning the super bowl.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Elephant in the room?

I don't think anybody has an issue talking about it.

randomation

Reaction score
If we can keep Richard and Bevell after their screw ups we can give the kicker another chance it's only fair after all :pukeface:

sdog1981

Reaction score
In this case 3+3+3= 11 the Seahawks play the game completely different if just one of those field goals are made. They will not go for two on both touchdowns.

vonstout

Reaction score
I don't know that he will mentally recover from this game. He sucked for a long time after his playoff miss. I hope they have some tryouts and make him hit some pressure FGs to keep his job.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
He shouldn't be cut for one bad game after a solid season (plus who do you replace him with?), but given his history I do wonder iif this was just an off-day he bounces back from or the beginning of the end.

renofox

Reaction score
NJlargent":3d7xjz6n said:

C'mon, you know Always Compete!!! applies only to players, not coaches.