7th home loss....

pmedic920

Reaction score
For Russel Wilson if I’m not mistaken.

That’s a great record but how, how do they crap the bed so bad.

Props to the Skins, they did what they needed to do.

adeltaY

Reaction score
This has to be the worst home loss he's ever sustained. We can write off the Rams and Cards losses as tough divisional games and the losses to Carolina and Dallas were against legitimately great teams. This was just awful.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
adeltaY":2xtivow5 said:
This has to be the worst home loss he's ever sustained. We can write off the Rams and Cards losses as tough divisional games and the losses to Carolina and Dallas were against legitimately great teams. This was just awful.

Agree.

Seymour

Reaction score
Walsh misses 3 FG's and this is Russells loss?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Why do we always play so bad against the Redskins? Skins have beat the Hawks 8 out of the last 9 times in the regular season.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I'll put it on Russ. He looked like garbage today. He had 4 quarters to put up more than 17 points and couldn't get it done. Walsh was only asked to kick three times because this peewee offense can't score in the red zone.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I don't know if Earl could have prevented Doctson's last catch, but the final drive by the skins should never have happened. It was a fantastic throw and catch, but the D gave it up right there. RW had a game-winning drive to put the Hawks up with 1.35 to go. Against anyone but Brady or maybe Rodgers, that should be enough...

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seymour":269e265m said:
Walsh misses 3 FG's and this is Russells loss?

Russell played like poop for the majority of the game, but hey everyone gets a slice of the pie on this one.