Losses don't bother me....

Smellyman

Reaction score
as much as they used to. I know Bevell is incompetent and games like this will happen.

Nothing can be done until he is gone. Should've been fired Feb 2nd 2015.

redeye81

Reaction score
14 points against a team like this will not win us a Super Bowl. That is sad part. We gave up so much to go for it this year. Not enough it seems. sad sad sad

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This game made me more angry than I've been after a loss in a LONG time. This whole game was just infuriating to watch. I've shrugged after most of our losses the last couple years, but this one really bothered me.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
redeye81":37edy2ev said:
14 points against a team like this will not win us a Super Bowl. That is sad part. We gave up so much to go for it this year. Not enough it seems. sad sad sad

14 points should have been 23. Those kicks should be made.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1t6416jr said:
This game made me more angry than I've been after a loss in a LONG time. This whole game was just infuriating to watch. I've shrugged after most of our losses the last couple years, but this one really bothered me.

It really bothered you because we finally lost one of our "shit" games. It was bound to happen. You literally can't start every game like dog poop and expect to win comfortably. But hey the Seahawks shouldn't expect that at all since they NEVER win comfortably.

At this point I'm just going to enjoy the season for the season. My expectations are firmly on hold for anything being accomplished in the playoffs.

mistaowen

Reaction score
the defense gave the offense terrific field position for most of the game too, which led to the 3 missed FGs. Plus the almost strip sack touchdown got the ball back at the 50 late. Offense consistently did nothing with the ball for 3 quarters and kept playing right into the redskins gameplan. Really frustrating watching replays show all WRs just running deep every passing play.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":7f4ce8yb said:
redeye81":7f4ce8yb said:

The offense should have scored in the red zone.

Kickers are going to have bad days, but this offense was exposed as soon as Lynch left town. We keep cycling through running backs and linemen, but none of them will solve it. The problem is on the sideline.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":39zuw8un said:
Kickers are going to have bad days

That's reeeeaalllllyyy stretching it in order to preserve a narrative. Bevell was bad (for the first time this year), but any one of three missed field goals could have changed everything. You can't just sweep that under, sorry.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":25bktnpx said:
WindCityHawk":25bktnpx said:

That's reeeeaalllllyyy stretching it in order to preserve a narrative. Bevell was bad (for the first time this year), but any one of three missed field goals could have changed everything. You can't just sweep that under, sorry.

Yeah 3 kicks is just inexcusable. I wouldn't be mad if he misses a kick, it happens. To miss 3 is not something that should happen.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2n89uzht said:
Ad Hawk":2n89uzht said:
redeye81":2n89uzht said:

The problem is on the sideline.

That is the bottom line here.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":b86zwwzk said:
redeye81":b86zwwzk said:

If we play the should have game, then why not mention all of those dropped interceptions. We could play this game all day.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":3hz2zbj3 said:
Ad Hawk":3hz2zbj3 said:
redeye81":3hz2zbj3 said:

If we play the should have game, then why not mention all of those dropped interceptions. We could play this game all day.

It was a complete team letdown effort. Offense, Defense, Special Teams all made fools of themselves in this game.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
HawkFan72":4ztqnv3t said:
Spin Doctor":4ztqnv3t said:
Ad Hawk":4ztqnv3t said:
redeye81":4ztqnv3t said:

It was a complete team letdown effort. Offense, Defense, Special Teams all made fools of themselves in this game.
Indeed.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":27nybci0 said:
WindCityHawk":27nybci0 said:

Yeah. You're right. This offense is awesome. No matter that they couldn't cross the goal line until the fourth quarter. Grrr that kicker anyway.

Blaming Walsh is just excusing the bigger problem, and that problem has been excused for years.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Get the losing out early, focused on the next game, and get better. Sometimes they need loses to remind them that they could lose anytime. On to the Next!