Don't sugar coat it

adeltaY

Reaction score
Right now, you're absolutely right. Gave up so many draft picks to make a run and now we're a game back in the division and three games back from the #1 seed

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
adeltaY":2c5zd0ld said:
Right now, you're absolutely right. Gave up so many draft picks to make a run and now we're a game back in the division and three games back from the #1 seed

This right here. We sold out hard in future drafts for immediate wins, and then this. Laid an egg and are now on the outside looking in on the playoff picture.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is going to hurt this team for years.

But big dollar FAs always tend to burn us in hindsight.

@cro

Reaction score
Not even close.
This is a super bowl team who had a terrible game. The run game was actually working and for some reason we gave up on it and decided to huck 50 yard balls when Russ was obviously not on point.
This was on coaching. People have up and down days. You go with what works. The coaches went with what didn't until the 4th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
@cro":21j9wkv3 said:
Not even close.
This is a super bowl team who had a terrible game. The run game was actually working and for some reason we gave up on it and decided to huck 50 yard balls when Russ was obviously not on point.
This was on coaching. People have up and down days. You go with what works. The coaches went with what didn't until the 4th.

How are they a super bowl team? Explain to me how this anemic offense worked when we played Atlanta in the playoffs last year or Carolina the year before?

The same exact thing is going to happen either @Nola or @Philly. Good offensive teams won't let you hang around, and while our defense is good, expecting them to play nuts game in and game out will eventually lead to them having a let down.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
This is a game that will likely prevent us from getting home field advantage unless we run the table from here out. And I don’t see that happening.

DJrmb

Reaction score
tifferradish":2fndrm4i said:
This team sucks, not good enough to win a super bowl
I hope you don't drive home from wherever you watched the game because you're clearly intoxicated.

@cro

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":4dceyrz8 said:
@cro":4dceyrz8 said:
Not even close.

How are they a super bowl team? Explain to me how this anemic offense worked when we played Atlanta in the playoffs last year or Carolina the year before?

The same exact thing is going to happen either @Nola or @Philly. Good offensive teams won't let you hang around, and while our defense is good, expecting them to play nuts game in and game out they are eventually going to have a let down.
I didn't say Superbowl performance.
They did everything wrong. It never should have gone down like this. They were capable of winning and chose not to.

acctingman

Reaction score
DJrmb":2v212l3i said:
tifferradish":2v212l3i said:
I hope you don't drive home from wherever you watched the game because you're clearly intoxicated.

I love the homers here on this board.

This team might make a WC but will get creamed in the playoffs.

This team has no discipline and will implode soon.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2yh5yszy said:
This is a game that will likely prevent us from getting home field advantage unless we run the table from here out. And I don’t see that happening.

Nah. The season's barely half over. We still control our division. I don't see the Rams (or anyone else including the Eagles) winning out. We beat the Rams at home we win by head-to-head. And New Orleans and Carolina are going to lose a few more, they're not all that good. We won't catch Philly, but we can still get a #2 seed, which is critical.

getnasty

Reaction score
First of all were a better team then were playing right now. Second does anyone really scare you in the NFC.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
DJrmb":8a6hvzhe said:
tifferradish":8a6hvzhe said:
lol. I actually laughed.

Exittium

Reaction score
tifferradish":12e5pdbd said:
It has the talent on field but sadly the coaching staff imo just isn't there. They don't know what to do

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
@cro":3l4lud02 said:
Not even close.

DaHell? He asked this not be sugar coated.
Granted, please and thank you's go a long way and i dont see any. :snack:

DJrmb

Reaction score
acctingman":3broo376 said:
DJrmb":3broo376 said:
tifferradish":3broo376 said:

I love the homers here on this board.

This team might make a WC but will get creamed in the playoffs.

This team has no discipline and will implode soon.
I love the knee jerk fair weather fans here. How about a bet bud? Put your money where your mouth is. They will 100% win the division.