More of these games are going to happen.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Just be prepared for the rest of the year. I wouldn't be surprised to see more of these games happen. This team unfortunately doesn't just have one problem, but I do believe most of it is coaching.

adeltaY

Reaction score
If this happens even twice we're going 8-8. Still have tough road games @DAL and @JAX.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
They've been happening the entire year. Most of the time, the offense has woken up in the 3rd quarter. This time, they didn't.

ducks41468

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":hszla5w0 said:
They've been happening the entire year. Most of the time, the offense has woken up in the 3rd quarter. This time, they didn't.

I've been saying all year that it's by design. The offense is a lagging indicator of our defense and the staff only intends for the offense to play well when it's forced to and has nothing to lose. That's why offense pretty much only plays well when playing from behind or in the last two minutes of the first half. It's been a problem for years and has really reached a breaking point this year.

Steve2222

Reaction score
For a team based in Seattle, they seem to always play bad in bad weather.

Exittium

Reaction score
More of these games are going to happen because we still she Cable and Bevell. Cable sure as hell CANNOT take an Oline that's made up 90% off the street guys and protect Wilson.