Bright side: we got our BS loss of the year out if the way

DJrmb

Reaction score
Yet another game we had to battle a team and the refs. I don't care what the people that refuse to ever blame the refs say, certain teams just have the ire of the refs and every few games have to compete against a clear biased.

Anyway, we still should have won the game. The offense played like complete garbage. The defense will get called out for not holding the lead on that last Washington score but ultimately they shouldn't have even been put in that position. Walsh will take a lot of blame too and deserve a lot of that too but early in the game you have to remember that the snow was pouring in. Not favorable conditions for any kicker from much distance.

This was our disgusting, stupid, shouldn't have lost it, game that we lose every year. Now that it's out of the way I expect them to do really well the rest of the way to the playoffs. They maybe have 1 more loss before the playoffs, 2 tops. Get ready for an incredible ride y'all.

strohmin

Reaction score
yup now all we have to look forward to is "Man we got our a**es handed to us" a few more times.

edogg23

Reaction score
I don’t see how you can blame the refs.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
edogg23":2luh2hfy said:

I agree. The only call I thought was bullshit was the roughing call on Reed. Other than that, the penalties were there.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I don’t get this team. I really wish they would shake things up. Def could use a whole different offense. I don’t know. This team just doesn’t have it anymore. Maybe a year away from the playoffs would but a fire under their ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Officiating was shitty but you need to NOT let them be a factor.
Scoring 0 offensive points thru the first 3 quarters is unacceptable.
I’m waiting for the day when the OC and the O-line coach are going to be accountable for their epic failure every week.

kf3339

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3isenjim said:
Officiating was shitty but you need to NOT let them be a factor.
Scoring 0 offensive points thru the first 3 quarters is unacceptable.
I’m waiting for the day when the OC and the O-line coach are going to be accountable for their epic failure every week.

They will be when PC retires or just leaves for other pastures. Until then, NOPE.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I thought that loss was in Tennessee?

Face it.. this isn't 2013 or 2014 any more. This team can't run, can't block and only half the time can they do the other stuff well. This looks like last season all over again.

OP
OP
DJrmb

DJrmb

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1uqtyklf said:
I thought that loss was in Tennessee?

Face it.. this isn't 2013 or 2014 any more. This team can't run, can't block and only half the time can they do the other stuff well. This looks like last season all over again.
No, not for me at least. I had the Titans game as a loss, before the season began. I don't understand why people think the Titans are a bad team this year. Washington with their glut of injuries (starting basically an entire backup O-line) was a bad much worse team and at home. We should have won despite the refs.

As for the refs it's not so much of what they called on us as it is when they were calling things and how much they ignored on Washington's end. There was a clear bias to call anything and everything on Seattle, and to let things slide for Washington.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
edogg23":1y41qekv said:
Because the Refs made THEIR fair share of MISTAKES in this game, they let the Skins get away with blatant penalties.
The Officiating was lop-sided, it NEVER should advantage EITHER team, but IT DID.
Josh Gordon got away with Defensive Pass Interference by GRABBING Lockett long before the ball got there, yet Ref's had no problem SEEING Sherman do exactly the same thing to one of the Skins Receivers, and RIGHTFULLY threw a flag.....BOTH should have been called.
there were numerous other inequities of Officiating in this game, so YES, we can "Blame" them for DOING A POOR JOB.

chris98251

Reaction score
We fight the officials almost every game, we need to expect it as an aggressive defensive team, however the offensive penalties are what kills us and the officials are not the blame there.