What I would like to know is...

BChawkfan

Reaction score
What was #26 doing on that last throw and catch to win the game. Looked like an absolute lack of awareness of what to do giving little effort to stop the player from scoring.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Looked like he pulled up for a just a second. Maybe he thought the ball wouldn't make it there, or that Doctson didn't have that bust of speed, but once he pulled up he got burned.

chris98251

Reaction score
He had good coverage, the fact the receiver had to make a diving catch and even then questionable, we were missing the over the top coverage that Earl usually provides, the fact that McDougal showed up a second late to down him at the one kind of tells the story about him recovering to be there.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It's what happens when Earl Thomas doesn't play back there! I heard it said on this forum. " Oh, it won't hurt to rest Earl for the Skins". We found out otherwise.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
HawkFan72":75mbrplz said:
Looked like he pulled up for a just a second. Maybe he thought the ball wouldn't make it there, or that Doctson didn't have that bust of speed, but once he pulled up he got burned.

Im talking about after the catch was made (awsome catch too) ,he sat back and watched the player while not trying to stop him from scoring.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
I think he was in shock that the ball was caught. I was too.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
BChawkfan":16lrtsy4 said:
What was #26 doing on that last throw and catch to win the game. Looked like an absolute lack of awareness of what to do giving little effort to stop the player from scoring.

He quit on the play. Replace #26 with #20 and boy oh boy this board would blow up.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
BChawkfan":14d56vpa said:
HawkFan72":14d56vpa said:

Im talking about after the catch was made (awsome catch too) ,he sat back and watched the player while not trying to stop him from scoring.

Rookie mistake. He forgot he wasn’t in college anymore where you don’t have to touch them down.