"Ouch, that's hot"

jmahon316

Reaction score
For the 3rd time, Seattle decided to pass it on first or second and goal.

This is equivalent to touching a hot stove. Eventually, it'll be cold and safe right?

Ouch, that's hot...
Ouch, that's hot...
Ouch, that's hot...

I swear if they try this one more time (WHETHER IT WORKS OUT OR NOT), someone better get fired.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
jmahon316":9t0141tv said:

This is equivalent to touching a hot stove. Eventually, it'll be cold and safe right?

Ouch, that's hot...
Ouch, that's hot...
Ouch, that's hot...

I swear if they try this one more time (WHETHER IT WORKS OUT OR NOT), someone better get fired.

What gives you the confidence that running it with this current o-line and RBs would win the 2-pt conversion? This isn't the same team, nor the same Defense.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
But the play-call itself? Yeah, I'd never wish to see that one again.

OP
OP
jmahon316

jmahon316

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1946u6aq said:
jmahon316":1946u6aq said:

Ouch, that's hot...
Ouch, that's hot...
Ouch, that's hot...

What gives you the confidence that running it with this current o-line and RBs would win the 2-pt conversion? This isn't the same team, nor the same Defense.

Well, it appeared as if Rawls found his groove again and was playing pretty well until Bevell pulled his usual "This is working out, let's change things up a bit" move. I felt like we were starting to see a glimpse of the old Rawls again pre-injury

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If that was all you needed to be convinced, you must be very comfortable working off of small sample sizes. Rawls had an earlier very short run to gain the 1st, and was met in the backfield, turned to the right and eluded two tackles and was brought down by a Norman arm-tackle before gaining 1 yard.

No, your confidence in the run to gain short yardage seems misplaced, though that aspect of the game was certainly better than last week.

OP
OP
jmahon316

jmahon316

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":290n2vjt said:
If that was all you needed to be convinced, you must be very comfortable working off of small sample sizes. Rawls had an earlier very short run to gain the 1st, and was met in the backfield, turned to the right and eluded two tackles and was brought down by a Norman arm-tackle before gaining 1 yard.

No, your confidence in the run to gain short yardage seems misplaced, though that aspect of the game was certainly better than last week.

Maybe it was just the difference between seeing Lacy and Rawls made me mis-judge Rawl's portion of the game. But he flashed pretty well imo