This was a team loss.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Russ was poor for 75% of the game until the 4th where he is clutch AF. He was missing throws, and making poor decisions until the 4th.

Blair Walsh....need I say more?

Flags? Way too damn many.

Wasted timeouts(hello coaching)

Defense breaks and crumbles vs backups on the line and at TE besides Davis.

In life and sports, who you favor you tend to blame other parts or ppl that you care for less. Its factual.

Blame Russ, defend D.

Blame O line and bevell, defend Russ.

The list foes on. Today? This was a team loss with blair Walsh the easy one to blame and no excuses either. Smh

THE TABS

Reaction score
Yes, there is plenty of blame for everyone. Despite our comedy of errors, we had the lead with 1:34 left.

Elite defenses do NOT allow B minus quarterbacks to go 70 yards for a touchdown in 35 seconds. Blowing fourth quarter leads have become routine under Kris Richard.

Thursday just got a whole lot more important.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
THE TABS":3tkhet8j said:
Yes, there is plenty of blame for everyone. Despite our comedy of errors, we had the lead with 1:34 left.

Elite defenses do NOT allow B minus quarterbacks to go 70 yards for a touchdown in 35 seconds. Blowing fourth quarter leads have become routine under Kris Richard.

Agreed, TABS.

Anthony!

Reaction score
THE TABS":fy10gyni said:

got to agree that said no NFL kicker should miss very very makeable FGs at least make one of them jeez

JimmyG

Reaction score
When ET was out last year down the stretch, our defense was completely pedestrian. Doesn't surprise me at all that we got beat deep at the end of the game with him out.

Anthony!

Reaction score
JimmyG":2y0svztj said:
When ET was out last year down the stretch, our defense was completely pedestrian. Doesn't surprise me at all that we got beat deep at the end of the game with him out.

Agree but knowing that the COaches should have had help over the top. I feel much better with Sherman left 1-1 than our other CB

THE TABS

Reaction score
JimmyG":1lwqxdgi said:

Fair point. Was very surprised that we elected to play bump and run on that play, leaving our rookie corner hanging out to dry.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Defense got us a safety, 6 sacks and close to a touchdown. Not to mention, after the almost touchdown, the offense was gifted the ball at the 50. Then what happened, SPs holding penalty and then a 3 and out. Yeah, I wanted to forget about it too.

I was disappointed with the defense on the last drive too but why are we always in those situations? We should have been up by multiple scores for most of this game. Yet somehow the SP and offense craps the bed 75% of the game and the defense plays 95% of the game well and it is "yeah there is plenty of blame to go around but the defense blew it again at the end".

inda2o6

Reaction score
Russell and the offense almost gave up 2 pts on his" non-interception" to the redskins, norman and the other guy was playing rugby, lateraling it back and forth. This is what happens when the team settles on relying on un-reliable rb's. Russell is the only consistant in the run game, his qb runs. Bevell cant draw up a play that works, so Russell has to scramble and fix Bevells broken design, all game long. Russell can't the a team to victory every game. Raible said on the radio, the last play of the game, redskins had 1 rusher, & he got pressure... 1! I know it was cold outside, but it's been snowimg off and on the last few days, they cant and wont use that as an excuse. Maybe Blair Walsh will... the defense played well, Kris Richard's should of brought pressure in the end. Kam shut down vernon, the skins had 3 regular weapons today, Kam stopped 1 of them. Kris Richards and Bevell can't rely on hoping for perfect execution, sloppy play happens, adjust your plans, like bringing pressure...Bevell can get all the credit from Pete when the team scores a bunch of points, but Russell makes Bevell's broken designs work. Russell's too nice to critique his coaches, unlike Doug or Richard Sherman...when will Pete hold bevell accountable, it hasn' happened yet, even when we should of won back to bqck superbowls, instead losing on that damn pick play. Tyler hasn't performed as well this year in special teams, but the opposition doesnt want him having the ball and boots it high, so thier players can get to him before he can gain more yards. Players execute the plays, coaches call, since a bunch didnt work, the front office should look at them and hold them accountable. Why is it the all ways compete mantra only applies to the players, the players adjust on the fly, within the 10minutes during half time. Coaches need time to put in their system and thats why they dont change often, but when the system is broken, its time to change... :34853_doh: hopefully some college will offer bevell a job and he takes it.
I'm done ranting for the hour...glad we have a game in 4 days to wash this slop out of my mind.

Anthony!

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3l3jm324 said:
Defense got us a safety, 6 sacks and close to a touchdown. Not to mention, after the almost touchdown, the offense was gifted the ball at the 50. Then what happened, SPs holding penalty and then a 3 and out. Yeah, I wanted to forget about it too.

I was disappointed with the defense on the last drive too but why are we always in those situations? We should have been up by multiple scores for most of this game. Yet somehow the SP and offense craps the bed 75% of the game and the defense plays 95% of the game well and it is "yeah there is plenty of blame to go around but the defense blew it again at the end".

well most of it is play calling but you need to remember what PC has always said, He wants a close game, get a lead in the 4th and his defense winning it. Problem doesn't work much, and because of the play calling and bad oline Rw never got into rhythm and then tried to do too much

tersal

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":30v364m7 said:
Russ was poor for 75% of the game until the 4th where he is clutch AF. He was missing throws, and making poor decisions until the 4th.

Blair Walsh....need I say more?

Flags? Way too damn many.

Wasted timeouts(hello coaching)

Defense breaks and crumbles vs backups on the line and at TE besides Davis.

In life and sports, who you favor you tend to blame other parts or ppl that you care for less. Its factual.

Blame Russ, defend D.

Blame O line and bevell, defend Russ.

The list foes on. Today? This was a team loss with blair Walsh the easy one to blame and no excuses either. Smh

Yes thanks for stating the obvious.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
The problem I saw with the last drive is that they played like they had Thomas back there instead of Chancellor. Why the heck were they in single high safety? That's exactly when you should be going to cover 3 or 4 with our pass rush as good as it was today.

As for the rest of the game, seems like every possible boneheaded decision they could have made, they made. What was the point of going for two after the last touchdown, then wasting a timeout to make sure you could go for two. Ever think you might actually need that timeout if, for example, something like what happened happens? Make the extra point and THEN if that happens you still have a TO AND a FG WINS!!!

I'm apoplectic. I haven't been this mad after a Seahawks loss in a loooooong time. This was a gimme at home, and they blew it.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Your Rookie CB, Griffin, is pretty good, but he needs help over the top and your defense needs to give him extra help until he gets his legs under him. Teams have been picking on him literally nonstop.

Also, cut Eddie Lacy. He is a waste of a roster spot and brings nothing good to the table. Slow, doesn't hit the holes and gets injured every time he looks at the football.

Wilson, despite some mistakes, is really special on that offense. He moves the ball whenever he decides to put it on his shoulders.

Your remaining schedule looks to be pretty tough. Rams, Eagles, Falcons and Cowboys will give you trouble. 49ers will be a bye week.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
PackerNation":1izaetp6 said:
Your Rookie CB, Griffin, is pretty good, but he needs help over the top and your defense needs to give him extra help until he gets his legs under him. Teams have been picking on him literally nonstop.

Also, cut Eddie Lacy. He is a waste of a roster spot and brings nothing good to the table. Slow, doesn't hit the holes and gets injured every time he looks at the football.

Wilson, despite some mistakes, is really special on that offense. He moves the ball whenever he decides to put it on his shoulders.

Your remaining schedule looks to be pretty tough. Rams, Eagles, Falcons and Cowboys will give you trouble. 49ers will be a bye week.

Wilson IS special. He also threw a pick where it looked like the linebacker that intercepted it was the primary receiver.

Anthony!

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":zfkjxgbg said:
PackerNation":zfkjxgbg said:

Wilson IS special. He also threw a pick where it looked like the linebacker that intercepted it was the primary receiver.

I agree on the pick but it happens to every QB, especially when they are trying to do too much. Also neither ints ended up resulting in points for the other team

NINEster

Reaction score
PackerNation":13zbl7t2 said:

Any good team that plays the Packers will be on a bye week.

How pathetic considering all they lost was a QB.

The Seahawks with Charlie Whitehurst were less of a bye week than the Packers will be this season.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anthony!":3e3mp0qg said:
imnKOgnito":3e3mp0qg said:
PackerNation":3e3mp0qg said:

I agree on the pick but it happens to every QB, especially when they are trying to do too much. Also neither ints ended up resulting in points for the other team

If that indeed is why, then that is on Wilson. He has home run mentality right now and it's just a matter of time before you pay the price of not taking what they are giving instead. He is developing that "it's not about them" mentality that is being handed down from Pete.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seymour said:
.... then that is on Wilson. He has home run mentality right now and it's just a matter of time before you pay the price of not taking what they are giving instead. He is developing that "it's not about them" mentality that is being handed down from Pete.

Where was our short passing game today? Virtually non-existent!!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":67r8qmg0 said:
Anthony!":67r8qmg0 said:
imnKOgnito":67r8qmg0 said:
PackerNation":67r8qmg0 said:

If that indeed is why, then that is on Wilson. He has home run mentality right now and it's just a matter of time before you pay the price of not taking what they are giving instead. He is developing that "it's not about them" mentality that is being handed down from Pete.

I agree part of the problemis there not alot of short routes run or open. I get the feeling thie was the game plan and it played right into their hands

adeltaY

Reaction score
NINEster":3dpcdqdn said:
PackerNation":3dpcdqdn said:

Any good team that plays the Packers will be on a bye week.

How pathetic considering all they lost was a QB.

The Seahawks with Charlie Whitehurst were less of a bye week than the Packers will be this season.

I actually don't even agree with him. This Seahawks team doesn't get to treat any team as a bye week. No game is a given. there are no "automatic wins" to be had here.

But, seriously, you're talking smack to a Packers fan?? "All they lost was a QB." You mean the best QB in the league? The one who carries his team like no other? I guarantee they will still put up more of a fight than the niners. Y'all just got rolled by the corpse of AP and Drew freaking Stanton. 2-23 since the beginning of last season and counting.