Don't See Us Beating The Eagles

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The Eagles haven't played anybody good except for KC and they lost to them. The 'Hawks need to get their shit together or they will get stomped though.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah seasons over no need to even watch anymore, Jared Goff and Carson Wentz might as well be Marino and Elway and we have no shot.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The Eagles just hung 51 points on a legitimately great defense. The best rush D in the league coming into the game and they ran for over 200 on them. Birds are legit. Their DL would absolutely destroy our OL and their secondary is much better than when we faced them last year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":23zmyd6p said:
After what we saw this afternoon, we haven't a prayer against the Eagles on December 3rd.
You probably didn’t see the Hawks beating the patriots in their place last year after tying the cards 6-6 the week before.
It’s a week to week league, this year even more so than last.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Problem is that they are playing like the Hawks of the 1980's. Hot or cold....there never seemed to be a middle ground.
Dave Krieg could come out firing "strikes" or he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from the "get go" of the game. That is what we are now seeing out of Russ Wilson this year.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2a3ibob5 said:
Bigpumpkin":2a3ibob5 said:
After what we saw this afternoon, we haven't a prayer against the Eagles on December 3rd.
You probably didn’t see the Hawks beating the patriots in their place last year after tying the cards 6-6 the week before.
It’s a week to week league, this year even more so than last.

Aye, no clear cut leaders looking at either conference so far. It's hard to knock the eagles so far though with how well their offense is playing this year. Especially with the ineptness seen by this offensive staff most weeks relying on Russell to run around every play.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Watch our Hawks destroy the Eagles. Play a super tight game and win against the Falcons. Then lose to the Niners on the road. At the end of the day, the Hawks will remain the team it has been for a few years now. Inconsistent.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Eagles are well coached and hungry. That wil be an ugly one

MrThortan

Reaction score
My prophecy skills are rusty, but I think it will be the biggest challenge left this regular season. They looked really complete today. Hell, we beat the Rams though and they put up 50+ today as well. All too often we get surprised how teams match up. I thought there was a good chance we lose to the Redskins today, so not all that surprised

mort

Reaction score
I’d be dreading an early game in Phily but it’s prime time at the CLink, they’ll show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
There's no reason to believe we can't beat the Eagles.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I'm hearing the same thing I heard when we played the Rams; "we aren't going to be able to beat this team." Let them play and see what happens before making silly prognostications.

Of course, if they play like they did today? They probably won't win. If the Defense plays as they did against the Rams combined with how the Offense played the Texans, they can beat anyone. But of course, that's not how the matchups work. I'm still positive we can beat the Eagles.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":7wuyqys9 said:
There's no reason to believe we can't beat the Eagles.

As the Eagles fan here, I've already stated my .02 on this game and I think Seattle wins.....but to say the Eagles loaded DL won't give that OL fits is silly.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Beating the Eagles is the only way to get the bad taste of this game out of my mouth. I hope the Seahawks and coaches feel the same way, and re-float this ship.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Primetime game, nationally televised--we'll beat the Eagles.

But then we'll crap the bed against San Francisco and limp into the playoff at the 6 spot, and get bounced by a real team with proper coordinators.