Dwight Freeney

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLDrafter/status/927620233891737603[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/927562986369306624[/tweet]

Great signing. It's just too bad he either wasn't on the field(?) or didn't get home on those last two plays.

Seymour

Reaction score
Stud.

Hasn't lost his drive, and willing to do it for the love of the game more than the $$ only like other greedy players here that have shown their hands.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Freeney looks good but he was lined up against (I believe) the 3rd string LT for the Redskins? I'm very happy to have him but I'm anxious to see how he does against better opposition.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
puts the value of the Richardson trade into perspective. Old man comes in on the cheap off the street and has a bigger impact on team pressure.

Yes, I understand they do not play the same position so it’s not an apples to apples thing. Just calling out value of results on the field for d-line to acquisition cost.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Literally the lone bright spot of the game, Freeney was awesome.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
He has been great in 2 games. This just makes us sending blitzes at the end of the game even more confusing. Front 4 was doing work against Washington's oline and yet at the end of the game we are blitzing and leaving single coverage on the outside.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
A-Dog":2rcrmpcm said:
Freeney looks good but he was lined up against (I believe) the 3rd string LT for the Redskins? I'm very happy to have him but I'm anxious to see how he does against better opposition.

He made Duane Brown look pedestrian on a play he was in last week. Wonder if he can or is willing to get more reps in a game. If it takes away from his play don't do it but I would like to see some evidence if that is true or not.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1bchb3xe said:
A-Dog":1bchb3xe said:

He made Duane Brown look pedestrian on a play he was in last week. Wonder if he can or is willing to get more reps in a game. If it takes away from his play don't do it but I would like to see some evidence if that is true or not.

He's been a warrior out there and proves that not every player is done at 32. At 37, his spin move and pure drive are as impressive as ever. He said in an interview last week he has trained all year so he is physically able to play an entire game. So it's up to Pete and K Richard to get him more snaps in the rotation.

And most people thought he would be nothing more than a mentor to the young guns-ha!