Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Short week. Well, there's not much I can add that hasn't already been said about that shocking loss. So moving forward I will just say that I won't let that letdown cloud my prediction for what I think happens Thursday. An embarrassing loss at home to a lesser team may work in our favor as we head to Arizona for a key divisional showdown.

If history indicates, we should kick their ass. We tend to do just that in Arizona, just like they return the favor in Seattle.

Clearly a depleted team in Arizona means nothing (Redskins much?) but with our backs against the wall and wanting to get that bad taste out of our mouths on national TV bodes well for this team. 12's travel well and I am going to remain steadfast in my belief that the better team wins this Thursday, last Sunday's game be damned.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Cardinals 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-2

chris98251

Reaction score
Sheldon back I hope, Earl possibly back but I don't think it should come down to him this week. All about stopping the run and letting Stanton throw to our DB's.

Stop Peterson and we see Arians Head explode on National TV. Freeney and Bennett should have a sack and throw in a couple from the interior.

Were back to playing for respect after the loss, not so much on Defense, but that's where the attitude will be, Hearing Pete say we need Touchdowns in his press conference makes me wonder if were going to use a more Power Run and I formation set up in the Red Zone at least.

Prediction is Seahawks 35 Cards 10

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Seahawks 34
Cards 17

I wanna say cards end up with 10. It'll be a ass kicking from the get go. Hawks will load the box and dare Stanton to win from the start. Stanton will throw multiple picks including a pick 6 and short fields. Hawks offense will look like they did vs the Texans.

Seahawks go to 6-3.

YTD 1-1

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Cards - 17
Seahawks - 13

Walsh misses two more FG's, run game is a disaster as usual, another 100 yards in penalties, Russ struggles again, and the defense gives up another late TD. The implosion reaches its peak.

NJlargent

Reaction score
A well coached team would blow the hapless Cardinals out early and put the game away and be angry over Sunday's performance.

Seahawks 16-13

mistaowen

Reaction score
On one hand I could see this being a repeat of last year where both teams can't do a thing on offense. Other hand I think last week was a wake up call to this entire organization and Pete definitely seems different. Gonna go with my optimistic side and say Rawls actually gets it going and the offense finally looks creative. I just don't see the Cards with all their injuries doing much offensively.

31-10 Hawks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a good game, strange crap happens at that stadium. However, the Hawks will show they are the much better team overall. And Doug will expose the incredibly overhyped Peterson. Just like when he owned Josh Norman on his TD last week.

Ugly first half, Hawks pull away in the 4th.

Hawks 26-16

zchurch74

Reaction score
Walsh will miss again and possibly twice. We give up points in the first half but the coaching staff does its job and makes the proper adjustments at half time. Seahawks pull away in the third quarter.

Seahawks - 32
Arizona - 20

adeltaY

Reaction score
Hey, we might actually have a tackle who can block Chandler Jones! Unless he just switches to Ifedi's side... I think the Cards defense is worse than any other time Russ has played them, except maybe 2012, so we have that going. I really hope the team wins convincingly.

Seahawks 27 - 17

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
AP gonna look like an old man against our D after a career high in touches and three days rest.

Seahawks win 23-10.

RTD 2-1

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That defense is nowhere near what it was without Calais Campbell. And they're starting Drew Stanton. That's really all that matters.

EDIT: For Thomas being out, no fullback on the roster (limits offensive options), and Arizona blitzing all the time against an OC that refused last week to do anything about it, and I think the Seahawks barely squeak this one out.

SEA 17
ARI 16

YTD: 4-4

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 23
Cardinals 27

Nothing to do with field goals or special teams. We just lose a tough one on the road with short rest. The extended week off will be timely to evaluate things and make corrections.

Edit: As an added benefit - I get to watch the resultant meltdown here at .NET :)

2_0_6

Reaction score
This game will either get the season back on track, or steer us to no playoffs for the first time in a few years.

They better come out on the first drive and push it down the Cards throats.

Hawks 31- Cards 16

seahawksny

Reaction score
An Unconscionable amount of penalties
An Unconscionable display of running game
An Unconscionable enigma as to why they only play for one qtr.

So yes..... An Unconscionable loss to the Cardinals 17-16

Can you tell Im a goodfellas fan?

For those too young or not a fan of that film. That was the only time in my life where Ive EVER heard the word "Unconscionable" by the man that played Morrie Kessler, the ultimate Pain in the ass that got wacked in the end.
The actor, chuck Low just passed away a couple of weeks ago, so in his memory, i think it describes this team VERY WELL.

un·con·scion·a·ble
ˌənˈkänSH(ə)nəbəl/Submit
adjective
not right or reasonable.

"the unconscionable conduct of his son"
synonyms: unethical, amoral, immoral, unprincipled, indefensible, unforgivable, wrong; More
unreasonably excessive.

"shareholders have had to wait an unconscionable time for the facts to be established"
synonyms: excessive, unreasonable, unwarranted, uncalled for, unfair, inordinate, immoderate, undue, inexcusable, unforgivable, unnecessary, needless; informalover the top
"we waited an unconscionable length of time"

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I'll be at this game surrounded by Cardinal fans that I work with. I would like to a see a dominating divisional win, but I doubt that will happen. I just hope it doesn't come down to Walsh making a field goal to win it.

Hawks 23
Cards 17

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

seahawksny

Reaction score
Slick":2dv3so9u said:
Seahawks 23
Cardinals 27

Nothing to do with field goals or special teams. We just lose a tough one on the road with short rest. The extended week off will be timely to evaluate things and make corrections.

Edit: As an added benefit - I get to watch the resultant meltdown here at .NET :)

But dont you get that benefit every week?
LOL

iigakusei

Reaction score
I got a bad feeling about this one.
Seahawks 14
Cardinals 16

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Cardinals have our number. The season is over. Time to rebuild.

Cardinals 27 Seahawks 17

RTD 5-3