There's no way we don't win out from here.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
This is a damn fine Seahawks team. The defense will carry us while the offense slowly improves. If we don't at least win the Super Bowl, I will delete my account. That's how confident I am. Marker my words.

DJrmb

Reaction score
fenderbender123":rt08bivn said:
This is a damn fine Seahawks team. The defense will carry us while the offense slowly improves. If we don't at least win the Super Bowl, I will delete my account. That's how confident I am. Marker my words.
I hope you're right and I love the bold call in the face of so much negativity.
:irishdrinkers:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
fenderbender123":37g8r92k said:

Won't mean much if you just delete your account and then come back under a different name. Because we all know you can't quit us. :229031_grouphug: :229031_cheers: :common039:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Your'e not the guy who got that Super Bowl 49 tattoo are you?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
We won't hold you to it, if the team falters. Thanks for the positivity.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He'll come back as Fender456..I really hope he is right though

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Well yeah, they will at LEAST win the Super Bowl ! They might even go on to win the Intergalactic Mega Bowl.

Hopefully the win later tonight will bring some offensive changes that will have them playing the entire game like its the 4th quarter. That happens, then I'll get on board with the idea of winning out.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That would be great if they at least win the Super Bowl. What great things do you expect beyond that this season?

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":14oo2dic said:
fenderbender123":14oo2dic said:
If we don't at least win the Super Bowl

At least, what else is there?

Well, Russell does seem to like the white house, he may want to live there. :twisted:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
"There's no way we don't win out from here"

-Please get me the name of your dispensary. I need some of that stuff.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2mmcpwfd said:
Damn straight!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are very much in the mix. Sunday was a serious of things that had to line up for Wash to get that win. The Hawks beat themselves in just about every way you can. I expect an angry fired up team tonight.

907Hawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1axyiis8 said:

If this happens I will send you 10, 12oz cans of Old Milwaukee beer through my PayPal account. :irishdrinkers:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":qe2p7zu1 said:
fenderbender123":qe2p7zu1 said:

If this happens I will send you 10, 12oz cans of Old Milwaukee beer through my PayPal account. :irishdrinkers:
You keeping the other 2 in the 12-pack for yourself?

907Hawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2h682n44 said:
907Hawk":2h682n44 said:
fenderbender123":2h682n44 said:

You keeping the other 2 in the 12-pack for yourself?

I'll need two celebration beers.

Sign37now

Reaction score
fenderbender123":28pld52m said:

Wasn't it "Maker my words?"

Latest posts