Amazon Streaming TNF

kidhawk

Reaction score
For those who cannot get to a television, TNF (including this week's Seahawks matchup) streams live via Amazon. You have to have a PRIME subscription to view it, but the option is there for those of you who have access.

With that said....feel free to add any other legal streaming options (KEYWORD: Legal) for those who can't get to the TV for this one. If you can watch it on television, it airs on NBC and I believe it airs simultaneously on NFLN.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
NFL Mobile App if you are a Verizon customer with a smart phone. You don't have to stream over cellular to use it.

I have unlimited data, so I stream over the cell network.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Will it be broadcast locally (Seattle area) on one of the local channels? Or only on NFL network and Amazon?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
StoneCold":31x563p1 said:
Will it be broadcast locally (Seattle area) on one of the local channels? Or only on NFL network and Amazon?

NBC has the game as well. I'm not in Seattle, but I'd assume it's NBC there as well

naholmes

Reaction score
Amazon prime has a free trial so there’s your legal option. You do have to enter a credit card and remember to cancel or you will get charged but canceling is just a matter of logging in and clicking a button. The quality of the stream was awesome on their earlier game this season, video came up instantly unlike nfl network or yahoo. It didn’t cut out or buffer once and the quality was great even though I only get 12 mbps.

JGreen79

Reaction score
I believe if you have NBC you can stream from their website by logging in with your provider account.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JGreen79":1d6gt4bu said:
I believe if you have NBC you can stream from their website by logging in with your provider account.
Yeah, but screw that. It's a damn public broadcast TV station, they should stream it online for free to the public. I also don't even have cable TV anymore. I try not to contribute to anti-consumer scams whenever possible. :)

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I've also caught a few games on Prime already. Fantastic streaming quality.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
naholmes":39k18165 said:
Amazon prime has a free trial so there’s your legal option. You do have to enter a credit card and remember to cancel or you will get charged but canceling is just a matter of logging in and clicking a button. The quality of the stream was awesome on their earlier game this season, video came up instantly unlike nfl network or yahoo. It didn’t cut out or buffer once and the quality was great even though I only get 12 mbps.

Thanks for adding the info about the free trial. Having Prime, I'd totally forgot about the trial option.

Glad to hear the quality is top notch. I've never had any issues watching anything on Amazon Prime. I will be watching the first part of the game on Prime and the rest on my DVR when I get home. It sucks that the game starts before work, but I'm glad I can watch it from work with a quality stream. Those NFLN or other broadcast streams just aren't that great for me.

DJrmb

Reaction score
kidhawk":34r5n01x said:
naholmes":34r5n01x said:

Thanks for adding the info about the free trial. Having Prime, I'd totally forgot about the trial option.

Glad to hear the quality is top notch. I've never had any issues watching anything on Amazon Prime. I will be watching the first part of the game on Prime and the rest on my DVR when I get home. It sucks that the game starts before work, but I'm glad I can watch it from work with a quality stream. Those NFLN or other broadcast streams just aren't that great for me.
Just to add another option for those that don't have Amazon Prime and can't do the trial (have already used that option in the past). There are a few other service providers that you could sign up for a trial to if you just want it to watch this TNF game. Sling TV is one that has the game rolling on 3 channels that I believe are included in the free 7 day trial. Also Playstation Vue has a free 5 day trial that has CBS, NBC, and NFL Network streaming the game.

https://www.sling.com/single_page_signup?step=0

https://vue.playstation.com/subscription/browse/baseplans?_z=98133

StoneCold

Reaction score
kidhawk":1r0mvjna said:
StoneCold":1r0mvjna said:

NBC has the game as well. I'm not in Seattle, but I'd assume it's NBC there as well
Well damn, I checked CBS, FOX and JoeTV (yes, a few years back it was on JoeTV). I have NBC and have set it to record in case I don't get home in time. Thanks Kid.

I have watched on Prime, but it wasn't quite as clear as the cable broadcast, that at that time was on CBS, but if it wasn't on regular cable it's a good option.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3e3jxmqi said:
They didn't make it the most convenient thing to find...good work, Amazon. Here's the link for any Prime members that want to watch it through that, though:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074Q5J1M5

Watching pre-game since about 3:30 my time (7:30 eastern) and this is probably the cleanest tv live stream I've ever watched. I'm really liking it. Gonna be a little disappointed when I have to get in my car to head home

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
DJrmb":3ox712ct said:
kidhawk":3ox712ct said:
naholmes":3ox712ct said:

Just to add another option for those that don't have Amazon Prime and can't do the trial (have already used that option in the past). There are a few other service providers that you could sign up for a trial to if you just want it to watch this TNF game. Sling TV is one that has the game rolling on 3 channels that I believe are included in the free 7 day trial. Also Playstation Vue has a free 5 day trial that has CBS, NBC, and NFL Network streaming the game.

https://www.sling.com/single_page_signup?step=0

https://vue.playstation.com/subscription/browse/baseplans?_z=98133

Careful with Sling. When I had it, theu didnt have any of the local Seattle channels live, only on-demand. That was last season so they may have updated it.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but I've been streaming TNF on prime whenever it's been on and for me it's been pretty behind. A solid minute or two.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":7nph44zg said:
Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but I've been streaming TNF on prime whenever it's been on and for me it's been pretty behind. A solid minute or two.

Interesting....I don't have any idea how timely it is as I don't have a frame of reference. Streaming is really my only option at the moment...at least through the first quarter.

sutz

Reaction score
kidhawk":2yzazxhj said:
StoneCold":2yzazxhj said:

Yes. KING TV