Can we fire up some positivity around here!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Big battle for one of our fiercest rivals!

Things to remember: The Stanton dance, last year's tie, the horrors of that building, Arians being a prick, people giving up on our run game, bad taste of last week's loss, Duane Brown needing a christening win.

I'm charged up for this one! Have one for me as I work early in the morning and let's bring home the W! Go Hawks!!

drcool

Reaction score
Chancellor had 2 or 3 solid hits and stole Vernon Davis' soul again last week. Here's hoping he can punish a few people coming over the middle early.

And let's see Clark demolish Drew Stanton and have Bennett scoop up the fumble and run it in for a TD.

GOHAWKS!!!

Seymour

Reaction score
"The Horrors of that building" just got off the plane.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Even the Arizona DOT is talking shizzle.

DOMaHOPV4AEzqSa

This is a game we should win going away, but this smells like another game the Arizona front 7 wrecks our O-line and causes serious problems...........especially if we see the mistake/penalty issues like last week.

But I know, positive!

How bout this, Walsh redeems himself with a last second FG to seal the deal. 13-10.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How quickly people forget Haushka choking at Arizona on a chip shot FG to win it last season :pukeface:
Come on Walsh, tear it up tonight!

OP
OP
Siouxhawk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2ud5j7k2 said:
How quickly people forget Haushka choking at Arizona on a chip shot FG to win it last season :pukeface:
You have to have a short memory if you're a kicker, right? Fresh start tonight. Be solid Blair.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ovywiac said:

Nope, definitely not forgotten. Worst NFL game I have ever watched in terms of how awful the football play of both teams were, how boring it was and the way we lost. I am terrified that this has the potential to be the same type of game.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":13tcglqy said:
SoulfishHawk":13tcglqy said:

Nope, definitely not forgotten. Worst NFL game I have ever watched in terms of how awful the football play of both teams were, how boring it was and the way we lost. I am terrified that this has the potential to be the same type of game.

really I thought it was one of the most compelling games of defensive football in the modern era. Two great front sevens just fighting tooth and nail to a stalemate.

I guess in the fantasy football era, great defensive performances are considered boring football.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I forecast an Adrian Peterson fumble that will turn in to a Seahawks Touchdown! :icon_new:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1vd6jxh1 said:
seahawkfreak":1vd6jxh1 said:
SoulfishHawk":1vd6jxh1 said:

really I thought it was one of the most compelling games of defensive football in the modern era. Two great front sevens just fighting tooth and nail to a stalemate.

I guess in the fantasy football era, great defensive performances are considered boring football.

Well I hate fantasy football and a good defensive game is one thing but that game was lousy football. IMHO it was more of horrible offense than great defense, top it with terrible special teams.

zchurch74

Reaction score
My heart is bumping thru my chest. Blood pressure is way up. Not sure why, maybe because this is a MUST win. I Fu**ing hate Arizona more then any team in the NFL.

I feeling really positive about the game tonight. I think they are ready to get last week's game out of their heads and start strong for second half of the year.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Dion Jordan played in 32 snaps in his first game of the season.
17 pass rushes
1 sack
2 hits
2 hurry
29.4% pressure rate - the best of his NFL career
9:11 PM - Nov 9, 2017