How can I be so pissed after a win??

Sign37now

Reaction score
The officials were possibly the worse I have ever seen. I mean really, what a joke. And this TNF crap has got to go. Three days is not enough for these guys playing such a violent sport to recover and rest between games. They were dropping like flies out there tonight. It's just like the NFL putting the Pro Bowl BEFORE the Superbowl. Stupid! Do they really think fans are going to lose interest if there isn't a game every three days?

Not to mention this playing games oversees? Who cares? Do they really think having a franchise in England is viable? Gimme a break. It's so about $$$$ the NFL is pissing me off so bad. I had season tickets for 12 years and I would have been pissed beyond belief if I got robbed out of a home game so the Brits could watch my team play. WTF is happening to my favorite game? Never felt worse after a win in my life...... :pukeface:

cymatica

Reaction score
The refs set the tone the very moment Lane was ejected from the Packers game.

Reaction score
Never been more pissed after a win. Getting use to the refs now...but the injuries is just ridiculously. Can't be more obvious how difficult it is to recover with 3 days rest. I hope the players dig their heels in and boycott TNF for next season. Its just not worth it.

evergreen

Reaction score
It abysmal to them move the cards down the field on every third down stop. We're not talking bonehead offsides but invisible fouls on great defensive stops. The. Our guys get mugged and no foul. Oh yea we'll pick up that flag for offensive interference. And the fumble. That was such a joke. I kept telling my buddy it was gonna be overturned. At least we got that one back. We won and clearly outplayed them. And with Sherman it just sucks extra hard. NFL is garbage.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Other than the last drive, where we just let them run the clock for a garbage time touchdown, the defense allowed 0/zero/nada points.

Most of the points came from the refs. Dirty refs letting the Cardinals (+6.5) "win" the game. Weird how accurate the point-spread is sometimes...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Thursday games have got to go.
They aren’t fun and are just suckfest that shorten careers.

Josea16

Reaction score
minormillikin":2psh8pu5 said:
Other than the last drive, where we just let them run the clock for a garbage time touchdown, the defense allowed 0/zero/nada points.

Most of the points came from the refs. Dirty refs letting the Cardinals (+6.5) "win" the game. Weird how accurate the point-spread is sometimes...
Not weird at all. Question for you....why are there point spreads in the first place?