One-sided referees calling non-existent penalties...

renofox

Reaction score
is making the NFL almost unwatchable.

I wonder how many viewers they lost permanently with tonight's biased officiating?

Hendo66

Reaction score
Craziest shat I've ever seen.
Seriously can't stand the NFL right now.
Maybe it is going to decline.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Some pretty questionable third down calls to extend drives, other ticky tack ones that certainly weren't called for the Hawks on offense. Stanton was terrible and this allowed them to stay in the game.

irocdave

Reaction score
The first 3 quarters of this game had my blood boiling, NFL trying to manipulate the score is so bullshit. Dont respond with the dumb-ass " hawks are the most penalized" bulllshit, did you watch the (mod edit for language) game? Yes, the hawks sucked on O, but the targeting of penalties was obviously strategic.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I only got to watch bits an pieces but almost every time there were some terrible penalty calls. Did we at least get any for us? Or at least not called on us?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I havent seen a drive(their first TD) extended like that in a long time by so many ticky tack calls. Was really hard to watch.

I mean that has to be obvious some home cooking was going on, even the casual fans watching, right?

mikeak

Reaction score
Most of the penalties were correct. Bothered me more that it didn't seem like they called them on Arizona when they did the same.

First possession major face mask on RW
Push in the back on the TD by Arizona
One PI on Griffin was wrong

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
mikeak":14evgzfj said:
Most of the penalties were correct. Bothered me more that it didn't seem like they called them on Arizona when they did the same.

Agreed on all of these, sir. That's how I saw them too.

chris98251

Reaction score
mikeak":2dxyl5b7 said:

You need to include the Non calls on the other side as well, we were ticky tacked to death and yet they could jersey grab and tackle without a flag.

mikeak

Reaction score
^i didn't list them all but the first two were examples of that. Not sure I understand as I also stated that my concern was that it was one-sided

slateman77

Reaction score
Do the officials have no accountability at all. Why do they not face fines for blatant garbage calls and other serious bad calls..??.Seems like they are held to no standards at all...Absolutely pathetic...!!! :pukeface:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The amount of penalties make the NFL unwatchable. And everything is too damn inconsistent. It’s just tiresome. They are killing this league with this crap.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I watch an embarrassing amount of NFL football. In a lot of games, refs make calls, or ignore penalties, that just happen to make for closer, more exciting, games.

Teams that have no business playing down to the wire, somehow become great opponents who pull off magical victories or fall just short

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":jtiskupv said:
when the player hit russ with the crown of his helmet and wasn't warned or ejected I was done

Just curious, when a Seahawk player (can't recall who) hit Kirk Cousins the same way last week, did you want him ejected too?

King Dog

Reaction score
I was over at my Pops house watching the game tonight. I told him any just casual fan would turn off the tv due to the penalties. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

scutterhawk

Reaction score
renofox":1n4s0u0e said:
is making the NFL almost unwatchable.

I wonder how many viewers they lost permanently with tonight's biased officiating?
I thought last Sunday was bad, but this Officiating crew SUCKED BUTT tonight.
It's an insult to trot out these NFL Clowns on National TV.
They should be wearing paper bags over their heads....What an EMBARASSMENT.

Hairsbredth

Reaction score
I felt it was going to be a bad night when the no call in the first Quarter happened in the end zone. Obvious contact before the ball got there by a DB that did not even pretend to look for the ball.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Hairsbredth":31629dzr said:
I felt it was going to be a bad night when the no call in the first Quarter happened in the end zone. Obvious contact before the ball got there by a DB that did not even pretend to look for the ball.

That was one of the few I saw. For such an important play can't believe the ref was not looking. It was obvious to everyone else.

classicaaron

Reaction score
those hands to the face penalties on Coleman were a complete joke. and yes the pass interference penalties were absurd. Seattle got called everytime for the same physicality that Arizona was doing but yet I don't think got called once. if your going to be ticky tack at least be consistent for both team. id rather just have the no calls for both teams unless the penalties are egregious to keep the flow of the game going.

but watching this I almost felt like the refs knew they could get away with overly penalizing Seattle just because it fit the narrative of most penalized team in the league and no one would notice it in the box score when trying to keep the game close.

Latest posts