I still believe!

HawkEye

Reaction score
I think we will be fine even after this injuries. It won't be easy, but I see more wins this year! I choose to be positive.

Crizilla

Reaction score
1 or 2 seed very unlikely, im just hoping for a playoff birth, anything can happen in the playoffs

IrishNW

Reaction score
sometimes a team needs something to rally behind, maybe this team can rally behind richard shermans injury. Injuries aside this team is only going as far as this offense can take it.

adeltaY

Reaction score
At this point, I'm hoping for the playoffs this season and just seeing what happens. Hard to expect much with a decimated defense and an offense that is amazing half the time and nonfunctional the other half.

It would be amazing if 2018 is the last year of the LoB and everything works out magically so they can go out with a ring a la Ray Lewis.

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Crizilla":4c4xb2h8 said:
1 or 2 seed very unlikely, im just hoping for a playoff birth, anything can happen in the playoffs

This franchise has really regressed since that damm SB loss. It's not just about injuries; they've lost that swagger.

naholmes

Reaction score
The injuries sucked but hopefully Sherman’s is the only season ender. It’s a major blow to the defense and hopefully that will cause the coaches to rethink the offensive philosophy. They really should have been doing that weeks ago but maybe they are stubborn. If this gets the offense to open things up, play faster and start out scoring teams, like the end of 2014, then it could actually be a blessing in disguise.