Time for Pete to let go...

Dismas

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is a defensive coach, we know, he knows, everyone knows.
His defense is built on 2 principles:
1- stop the run
2-dont get beat deep

He then filters his ideal offense thru his vision of defense: If defense must stop the run, He wants to run it. If defense must protect against the deep ball, he wants to go deep.

I feel it is time for Pete to take his filters off the offense and let Bevell, Cable and whoever do what they can. These personnel at this p[oint cannot run the offense how Pete wants, it is plain to see, so please, Pete, let the offense people find their way, while you find some magic to work with our poor, injured defense, who need your love and work at this time

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
As I agree, but how many bash cable, bevel threads do we need. Your not saying anything new

mikeak

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":x057avxk said:
As I agree, but how many bash cable, bevel threads do we need. Your not saying anything new

Yep was just going to post "novel idea" :sarcasm_off:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Well, he's going to have to open it up and let Russell take over...........or this team isn't making the playoffs. Cause our D isn't going to be holding teams to 13 pts a game anymore with all these injuries.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
So what youre saying is we need to find a way to score more than our opponents? Glad someone said it!

:17: