The highest graded safeties from Week 10

vin.couve12

Reaction score
A lot of people somehow missed that he knocked the hell out of Davis AGAIN in that WAS game. Davis had to go out yet again. Davis returned after about a quarter it seemed, but dude probably hates playing the Hawks.

chris98251

Reaction score
vin.couve12":6lxx9fr5 said:
A lot of people somehow missed that he knocked the hell out of Davis AGAIN in that WAS game. Davis had to go out yet again. Davis returned after about a quarter it seemed, but dude probably hates playing the Hawks.

He can't hate with no soul, Kam took that.

The Breh

Reaction score
Man, seeing Baker @ #3 isn't surprising but as a rookie already. And his ST contributions :shock:
I was sooooooo hoping we snagged him up. He is ET 2.0 and the local kid. Hopefully those pics pan out because he looked like the surefire heir apparent. To see the Cards reap the rewards is heartbreaking, I love the kid.

xgeoff

Reaction score
The Breh":3ac5yi5l said:
Man, seeing Baker @ #3 isn't surprising but as a rookie already. And his ST contributions :shock:
I was sooooooo hoping we snagged him up. He is ET 2.0 and the local kid. Hopefully those pics pan out because he looked like the surefire heir apparent. To see the Cards reap the rewards is heartbreaking, I love the kid.

Agreed. Love seeing the local kid do well... but for the Cards!? Ack! It's the same feeling I get every time I see Johnny Hekker punt for the Rams...