Bring the noise

NJHawk

Reaction score
I haven't been to the stadium this year. Are still loud. The only false starts I see belong to us. Hopefully it's crazy loud Monday

hawxfreak

Reaction score
We got popular and the seats got bought up and people started sitting more
I still have the green gloves with the tag from the 05 nfcc game and it was so loud you couldn't yell and hear the person next to you. We stood every time we were on defense.
I bought 200 party city megaphones , pasted em with seahakws stickers and handed em out to every hawk fan in the club section and saw people bring them back for several years
It was great but now you can't do that
I had to throw away 100 megaphones at the door last time I went
It's so many yuppies that go for the social aspect and not the game anymore I fear it'll never be the same
It still gets loud but it takes a playoff game to reach that level anymore

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
One of the most upsetting things to witness is seeing dozens of fans in each camera angle that are on their phones instead of watching the game. What’s the point of being there if you’re just going to count the likes your selfie got on instagram?

hawxfreak

Reaction score
One of the most upsetting things to witness is seeing dozens of fans in each camera angle that are on their phones instead of watching the game. What’s the point of being there if you’re just going to count the likes your selfie got on instagram?

BINGO

Crizilla

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":aeff8fua said:
It still gets loud in spots, but nothing like the sustained cacophony of 2013-2014.

it got even louder during the 05-07 years.

King Dog

Reaction score
It's not some surprise. Ticket prices go up and all you Starbucks drinking ****** start attending the games :( It is what it is. Just win.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
King Dog":3gieq833 said:
It's not some surprise. Ticket prices go up and all you Starbucks drinking ****** start attending the games :( It is what it is. Just win.

Whatever. If you care about it, find a way to show up. Some of us are still yelling after all these years. [Cue the excuses for why you can't/ won't go].

King Dog

Reaction score
SeaChickN":3mj56ywj said:
King Dog":3mj56ywj said:

Whatever. If you care about it, find a way to show up. Some of us are still yelling after all these years. [Cue the excuses for why you can't/ won't go].

Does living in Arizona count? I mean, I go to one Hawks game a year usually - that's in Glendale though.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Fandom is an individual thing.

Personally, I’ve never left a game with much of a voice left.
Home or away.

But to each his own, right.

I still love my idea of selling popcorn really cheap, a buck or two.
But sell it in a really cool megaphone shaped container. It would even be better than tearing out the bottom of a beer cup.

RCATES

Reaction score
Club level season ticket holder here. It still gets loud from time to time but nothing like it was pre-SB48. The problem the last two years is this team has given us very little to cheer about. The ridiculous slow starts have taken the crowd out of it from the start. Still for the life of me don't understand Pete's philosophy on this approach. Its killing the team and taking the best home crowd in the league out of the game.

Steve2222

Reaction score
It’s still plenty loud. It’s hard to maintain noise though when the defense constantly gets shredded on 3rd downs. It will inevitably kill motivation and momentum of noise.

Large, integral parts of the game will always be deafening though. I’ve been to Uni of Phoenix, Lambeau, Bank of America, Georgia Dome, and the Super Dome. Only one of those that comes close to CentLinks atmosphere with noise was the Georgia Dome. Never got loud at Lambeau, Bank of America, and surprisingly Uni of Phoenix and the Super Dome.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you don't leave the game tonight with lacerated vocal cords, then shame on you. You're taking up a seat that should be occupied by someone who gives a damn.

Go Hawks!