Record with LOB vs one missing member.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Not going to look too deep into this stat, saw it brought it up on the TNF game as well. Injuries in recent years have come when we have been pretty thin in regards to DBs. This year is different. At least I hope.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Well Pete really planned for defensive depth this past offseason. Lets see if things work out for us. Plenty of people have said to trade Kam or Sherm in the past so we will see what we look like without them. I would rather be without Kam than Earl. Not that I want us to be without Kam either.

Lets face it. The defense is aging. I feel Pete has been trying to replenish what we have in previous drafts. I find it hard to believe we will ever replace the LOB. Lets hope the new guys develop into solid players. We cant always have the best defense in the league. In the salary cap era it is unsustainable.

Regardless of how this season turns out (and I have NOT given up on this season) I am feeling positive about the future of this team. It will be different from what we have had but still exciting.

Latest posts