Jeremy Lane

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I'm beyond frustrated with his trash ass performance. We will not win games with him starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2rry26qv said:
I'm beyond frustrated with his trash ass performance. We will not win games with him starting.

Tough when guarding Julio. That's just facts. I'll wait and see. They were 9-11 on third downs. Nobody did anything good. Zero sacks. Zero fire.

I'm looking at the DC. He isn't a good coordinator at all. He relied on pro bowl, HOF players. Him and Gus should kiss the ground they walk on.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":12txfu9h said:
dopeboy206":12txfu9h said:

Tough when guarding Julio. That's just facts. I'll wait and see. They were 9-11 on third downs. Nobody did anything good. Zero sacks. Zero fire.

I'm looking at the DC. He isn't a good coordinator at all. He relied on pro bowl, HOF players. Him and Gus should kiss the ground they walk on.

Tough for him to do anything when Jeremy Lane can't win any passes

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I'll watch as year goes on.

However Pete and the DC can suck a fat one tonight. Our DC is garbage and has been both yrs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1w07olw0 said:
dopeboy206":1w07olw0 said:

Sanu tore Lane up as well. You know the weak link when they go straight at it. Garvin on a TE and Lane vs. anyone. Oh and he can't tackle for shit either.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawks46":plz27vfw said:
Shanegotyou11":plz27vfw said:
dopeboy206":plz27vfw said:

Sanu tore Lane up as well. You know the weak link when they go straight at it. Garvin on a TE and Lane vs. anyone. Oh and he can't tackle for shit either.

No blame for superstar Kris? Garbage DC. I could do his job. He had best players and when he doesn't?