Eating My Crow Now.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There's still some time left but at the moment of this writing the Falcons are up 8 with 1st and Goal on the 5 or so with under 5 minutes left. In our current condition with injuries, we simply are not a good enough team to overcome stupid penalties and mistakes.

I did not want to admit there would be too much drop off without Kam and Sherman but the injuries are a real deal. The Falcons are starting to find their groove again and unfortunately it came when we were most vulnerable.

The loss doesn't change my mind though...I still think we win the division at 10-6.

On a positive...Russell Wilson is an extraterrestrial. Imagine how ugly this game would have been without him.

Chin up 12's. We're down, but far from out. Especially with the Rams remaining schedule.

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Aros":wup9ljbf said:
There's still some time left but at the moment of this writing the Falcons are up 8 with 1st and Goal on the 5 or so with under 5 minutes left. In our current condition with injuries, we simply are not a good enough team to overcome stupid penalties and mistakes.

I did not want to admit there would be too much drop off without Kam and Sherman but the injuries are a real deal. The Falcons are starting to find their groove again and unfortunately it came when we were most vulnerable.

The loss doesn't change my mind though...I still think we win the division at 10-6.

On a positive...Russell Wilson is an extraterrestrial. Imagine how ugly this game would have been without him.

Chin up 12's. We're down, but far from out. Especially with the Rams remaining schedule.

The D looked bad even without the injuries. Couldn't care less about winning the damm division. Are they a SB contender? Absolutely not. Time to make serious changes and start holding people accountable.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I said in game thread and I got roasted for it but I was being honest. Maybe I was too honest and too critical but its factual.

The defense with one missing LOB member isn't good. As much flak as our oc gets, well Kris needs to get talked about. He plays soft. And is Gus 2.0

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well we lost the turnover battle.

We made some stupid mistakes. There were a few bad calls as well, but we should've overcome those.

Lane is seriously hot garbage. That guy is bad.

Coaching was awful tonight, outside of Bevell. yea, I said it....Bevell called a hell of a game.

This just isn't our season. Griffin goes down. And just when it looks like we found our RB....he goes down with a groin in his first game. Seriously, we're the Washington Redskins West at this point.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This belief that we're still the same team from a couple of years ago and that we have the magic to control our own destiny through any level of adversity is adorable.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Coaches lost this game. Terrible fake field goal, terrible challenge that cost a time out. Just idiotic and indefensible, really!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Nope..not anymore. 9-7 is the best we will do. This game decided what direction we were gonna go. Just way too many goddamn issues to fix.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I agree with the theme, but disagree with the premise. It wasn't the D who lost. They gave up 279 yards. They had to overcome 2 very short fields. I hate to jump on the fire Pete bandwagon, but this team is in disarray. It is obvious, even tonight, the Seahawks are the more talented team. Yet somehow they find a way to keep every game close. They committ dumb penalties. They give up 3rd & longs. They just seem to fall short of where thwy should be. That falls on the sidelines IMO.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
10-6, division winners, host a wildcard. I am far more convinced of that then I ever was a win last night.