Time to clean house

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Agreed. This franchise is a Blair Walsh fg away from having one (1!!!) playoff win since they threw SB 49 away. That win was a sloppy victory over a team that hasn't won in the postseason since 91.

I appreciate SB 48 win but these results are simply inexcusable. Time to start holding people's feet to the damm fire.

tersal

Reaction score
Hawker8989":3uxrpzql said:
Agreed. This franchise is a Blair Walsh fg away from having one (1!!!) playoff win since they threw SB 49 away. That win was a sloppy victory over a team that hasn't won in the postseason since 91.

I appreciate SB 48 win but these results are simply inexcusable. Time to start holding people's feet to the damm fire.
Really team show me a 4-12 season. My biggest issue is the same as everyone who follows the Hawks. The poor blocking.
Cable and Pete are great friends but any other position coach would have been replaced by now.

Hawks46

Reaction score
tersal":1n9y96bg said:
Hawker8989":1n9y96bg said:

Really team show me a 4-12 season. My biggest issue is the same as everyone who follows the Hawks. The poor blocking.
Cable and Pete are great friends but any other position coach would have been replaced by now.

It's not all the blocking. You saw a different RB in there and we got good results. Our RB's currently aren't getting the yards that are being blocked for them. Carson was getting yards and Davis came in and got yards. Soon as Davis goes out.....we can't run.

Coindence ?? :hmmmm:

Exittium

Reaction score
I think the team needs new coaching staff top to bottom before we lose what talent will be left

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Adapt or die! The refusal to change what has been broken since our loss in the Superbowl is Pete Carroll's weakness. It is time to clean house.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1qrtn2r6 said:
ImTheScientist":1qrtn2r6 said:
Title says it all. Discuss.

Define "clean house"

Keep Pete, JS....Lose Sherm, Kam,Avril, Bennett, Jimmy, all other coaches. Prob where I would start.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":344knrwu said:
Adapt or die! The refusal to change what has been broken since our loss in the Superbowl is Pete Carroll's weakness. It is time to clean house.

Yup....it’s why we haven’t sustained and why we underperform

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":gfkeda3e said:
i think about that all the time.

we need to get rid of Kam's contract, Bennett's and Avril's too

Don’t forget sherm

sdog1981

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3srfo3m6 said:
WestcoastSteve":3srfo3m6 said:
ImTheScientist":3srfo3m6 said:

Define "clean house"

Keep Pete, JS....Lose Sherm, Kam,Avril, Bennett, Jimmy, all other coaches. Prob where I would start.

So.....you want to go 4-12? Jim Mora type meltdown?

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":16n48su3 said:

This is exactly right. You have to keep changing in this league. 2013's greatest hits aren't impressing anyone.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
sdog1981":2uckspvj said:
ImTheScientist":2uckspvj said:
WestcoastSteve":2uckspvj said:
ImTheScientist":2uckspvj said:

Define "clean house"

So.....you want to go 4-12? Jim Mora type meltdown?
Jim Mora Senior? His meltdowns make for great hilarious commercials!