Post game thoughts

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Its obvious that the defense isn't good. Its now below average. The DC is praying on LOB and that's it. Kris isn't a good DC at all. He relies on players and not schemes.

Atlanta owns us. 2 of 3 games vs us with Quinn and put 28+ on the board each game.

The offense or I shall say Russ can't have any mistakes as defense is below average. The offense must score 28+ and that's imo vs any average to above average offense.

This is tough. I haven't been in a good mood and the game didn't help me at all either. It probably made it worse.

The coaching was as dumb as it could of been all year. Two lost timeouts, and a fake FG for no reason at end of half. The second dumbest play call in Seattle history.

Time to try and move on. My expectations are gone this yr. Just will try and enjoy the games.

stang233

Reaction score
9-7 l is reality. 10-6: at best. Our tenure is gone. No more dominant hawks.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
As bad of a call that fake fg was, it looked like a TD if Tyler Ott just blocks, everyone else did their job it looked like....good thing we screwed over Clint Gresham for whatever reason.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Didn't even want to finish watching the game towards the end of the 3rd.I have enough going on in my life to get do worked up over this jekyll and Hyde ass team. My son was born a few years too late it looks like. He might endure a childhood of the Hawks just like mine. At least he'll be watching Russell. :34853_doh:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The kicker we got rid of just set the NFL record for most consecutive 50 yard field goals made.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1yn17yn6 said:
The kicker we got rid off should set the NFL record for most consecutive 50 yard field goals made.

Yeah with the number of NFL games decided by 3 points or less I just don't see the point of going cheap at kicker.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Man oh man. Almost worse to me now.

We shouldn't of let haush go. We shouldn't of faked a fg.

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":2fdq4n2e said:
As bad of a call that fake fg was, it looked like a TD if Tyler Ott just blocks, everyone else did their job it looked like....good thing we screwed over Clint Gresham for whatever reason.

I'm sorry, I don't buy it. Dontari Poe was man-handling our Pro Bowl Center in the first half, yet we run a low-percentage play whose key to success is the long-snapper successfully blocking him? Right.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Hawker8989":j1wj99f6 said:
That fake FG is a firable offense. Good lord.

The thing is, I wasn't necessarily pissed they flipped the coin there by going with a fake field goal, but the ACTUAL play they called with that shovel pass into a crowd of bodies was total idiocy. Pete's staff is really showing how bad they are at their jobs, and they don't have the players any more to bail them out.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I am so sick of wasted timeouts I want to BARF!!!

The 100% completely wasted timeout on a bad challenge more than likely cost us the ability to tie the game if not win it.

Assuming someone has the ESPN live feed they should have telling PC to NOT challenge that no catch.

Some of these things are getting old.

GO HAWKS!!!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This team will NEVER sniff another title until there is a coaching change.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":12plazx6 said:
How?

What game were you watching, he has to run by an entire defense before getting into the endzone.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3gi0i0il said:
FloridaSeahawk18":3gi0i0il said:
How?

What game were you watching, he has to run by an entire defense before getting into the endzone.

https://imgur.com/a/3zKT6

It looks like a TD lane to me if that guy gets blocked. I know I'm the minority though in thinking that, maybe I'm wrong w/e.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This team is right now is out of the playoffs (if the regular season ended today). Now Atlanta is has the tiebreaker over them too. Detroit has an easier schedule and is now tied with them. The loss to the Redskins is looming large now.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I'll make it easier for you...

Jeremy Lane is trash
Eddie Lacy is a joke
Blair Walsh is a bum
Ifedi sucks donkey balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk