PREDICTION: Seahawks are #1 in the division in one week

hawknation2017

Reaction score
A Seahawks' win over the 49ers & a Rams' loss to the red hot Saints (which I am predicting) means Seattle will be #1 in the NFC West by Sunday at around 4:30 p.m. PST.

Sorry to interrupt your pity party. Go Hawks!

strohmin

Reaction score
What good is it to hope to beat up on crap teams like the 9ers to get to the playoffs? This team doesn't deserve to sniff the playoffs with their trash play.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3tm1qz94 said:
A Seahawks' win over the 49ers & a Rams' loss to the red hot Saints (which I am predicting) means Seattle will be #1 in the NFC West by Sunday at around 4:30 p.m. PST.

Sorry to interrupt your pity party. Go Hawks!

I second this motion

WmHBonney

Reaction score
A win over the 49ers is FAR from a sure thing.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
strohmin":8dd30mgn said:
What good is it to hope to beat up on crap teams like the 9ers to get to the playoffs? This team doesn't deserve to sniff the playoffs with their trash play.

That's a defeatist mentality after what was a very close game, with many self-inflicted wounds, that didn't go our way.

The Seahawks remain in the drivers' seat to win the division. I think they win five of their next six games to finish with 11 wins and the NFC West title. That is what competitors do. Never give up! Go Hawks!

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Sorry but I thought it was Super Bowl or bust around here,....what's the point of feasting on bottom dwellers just to get bounced in the playoffs?I'm just not seeing a championship team right now the sad part is that I feel we are that kind of team if we quit beating ourselves.

SlickRick

Reaction score
strohmin":1pv77l2m said:

I like this answer, win is a win but doesn't mean a thing if you can't beat the top dogs when they come to visit . 9ers on the other hand doesn't mean as much

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
SlickRick":21u510zz said:
strohmin":21u510zz said:

I like this answer, win is a win but doesn't mean a thing if you can't beat the top dogs when they come to visit . 9ers on the other hand doesn't mean as much

And in two weeks, the Seahawks will have the opportunity to accomplish that against Philadelphia on SNF.

It ain't over yet; just getting started.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
hawknation2017":18usx7s5 said:
strohmin":18usx7s5 said:

That's a defeatist mentality after what was a very close game, with many self-inflicted wounds, that didn't go our way.

The Seahawks remain in the drivers' seat to win the division. I think they win five of their next six games to finish with 11 wins and the NFC West title. That is what competitors do. Never give up! Go Hawks!

Dude, what is the name of the dank you smokin? Drivers seat means you are leading and look to lead in the future. We arent winning the division, didn't look good before we were decimated by injuries, and the rams are looking organized, WELL COACHED, talented and hungry. We are definitely a passenger at this point.

I have them losing the next 4 in my "next 8 games" prediction, but I think they can pull one out in either the jags or cowboys game.

I agree to never give up though. Problem is we no longer have the talent to hide the ineptitude of the coaching.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
johnnyfever":dxuisyo6 said:
hawknation2017":dxuisyo6 said:
strohmin":dxuisyo6 said:

Dude, what is the name of the dank you smokin? Drivers seat means you are leading and look to lead in the future. We arent winning the division, didn't look good before we were decimated by injuries, and the rams are looking organized, WELL COACHED, talented and hungry. We are definitely a passenger at this point.

I have them losing the next 4 in my "next 8 games" prediction, but I think they can pull one out in either the jags or cowboys game.

I agree to never give up though. Problem is we no longer have the talent to hide the ineptitude of the coaching.

Seahawks have already beaten the Rams ON THE ROAD. They beat them at home, as they should, and then they own the tiebreaker.

If the Seahawks win out (or win the games they should), they win the division. All they have to do from this point forward is lose fewer games than the Rams.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We can't beat Washington at home. What makes you think the Rams are a given? I don't even think SF is a given right now.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
hawknation2017":1lde92sj said:
SlickRick":1lde92sj said:
strohmin":1lde92sj said:

And in two weeks, the Seahawks will have the opportunity to accomplish that against Philadelphia on MNF.

It ain't over yet; just getting started.

Game is on SNF, not MNF. I'm not real sure how Seattle plans on containing that Eagles pass rush. We all know Russ is a magician and makes things happen but that is going to a massively tall task.

adeltaY

Reaction score
We needed every one of five turnovers to beat the Rams and still almost lost with a fully healthy LoB and Cliff. Our home field advantage isn't what it used to be. I thought we still had a chance to keep it legit, but it's not an overwhelming strength any more.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
HommyHawk":21oaek28 said:
Sorry but I thought it was Super Bowl or bust around here,....what's the point of feasting on bottom dwellers just to get bounced in the playoffs?I'm just not seeing a championship team right now the sad part is that I feel we are that kind of team if we quit beating ourselves.

This

Optimus25

Reaction score
I mean nearly every facet of this team deserves scrutiny. Not sure where there's a pity party involved with that.

Sunshine and roses is soooo 2015.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1r6sxljx said:
A win over the 49ers is FAR from a sure thing.

I’m a lifelong 9ers fan but it might as well be a sure thing. The 9ers were awful even when they were healthy. They’re now up to 8 out of 22 starters on IR.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The optimists in this are right. We get to the playoffs we got a gunner's chance (and his name is Russel Wilson) to go all the way. We still got a game-breaking D and guys on offense that could GO OFF. You want to watch Baldwin in the playoffs? Graham? Lockette? Wilson? As long as we got Thomas, we have a premier defense. You're damn straight people saying go hawks.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Hawk

Reaction score
^^

Good post, it makes me think about the Beastquake. That was a team that had no shot at the Super Bowl, but it's a team that left me with a great Seahawks memory I will never forget.

I'm going to hope to win the division, see what we can do once we're in, and try to enjoy the ride.

Seymour

Reaction score
We beat the niners by 3 with the LOB and Carson healthy. Even that game is no gimmie with this team that plays down to it's competition.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Seymour":257lne47 said:
We beat the niners by 3 with the LOB and Carson healthy. Even that game is no gimmie with this team that plays down to it's competition.

The Seahawks will play with a vengeance this week. Offensive line with Brown, Joeckel healthy, and no Aboushi should be much improved. Russell Wilson has got to be angry after losing on MNF. I think we blow them out of the water.