The Walsh smirk....

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just saw this on the highlights...really??? Your a fringe kicker in this league and you take this like it's a joke? Cut this bum. I don't blame him for the loss but it's obvious he doesn't give a shit. Bye

SlickRick

Reaction score
I seen it too, two sides to Blair Walsh, case study & case study. He's never been the same since that cold day in mini

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Agreed. The US just found out we won't be in the world cup, I bet there are some kickers on that squad... RECRUIT.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
walsh doesn’t want to miss. He doesn’t want to lose.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
But he did and he does. He needs to get the hell out.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":qxhanejv said:
Agreed. The US just found out we won't be in the world cup, I bet there are some kickers on that squad... RECRUIT.

I’ve got HS kids who can hit from 50 with a football. It’s just different in pads and over a line of people.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
How does an NFL kicker come up short on a 52 yard field goal with no wind? Miss left, miss right... fine, it happens. But if you cant get it to the goal posts from 52 you shouldnt be on an nfl roster.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3nf15wwr said:
Sox-n-Hawks":3nf15wwr said:

I’ve got HS kids who can hit from 50 with a football. It’s just different in pads and over a line of people.

If you offer them 1mil a year, I bet they'd find a way.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
King Dog":elsc88nc said:
I remember when we were told he had a big leg.

Broke rookie record for most FGs over 50 yards. I mean did he just short leg it out of nerves? He’s not weaker...

Exittium

Reaction score
Maybe the smirk was “this ones on you Pete.. if you let me kick that 3 before the half... “ /s

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Ultimately when you lose because you trusted a kicker that missed so much before that he was fired, the fault for losing the game does not fall on the kicker.

This is like repeatedly running Lacy up the middle for 2. You know what the data says, you disregard it and you get exactly what the data says you should.

I quit caring about the losses this year because they pretty much should be expected - but I feel bad about squandering good years of Wilson, Wagner, Baldwin, etc.

This is playing to put the game in the hands of your worst player. Not sure why you would want to do this, but Pete does it again and again.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
SlickRick":3cn7c60k said:
I seen it too, two sides to Blair Walsh, case study & case study. He's never been the same since that cold day in mini
As I mentioned after the Washington game. I feel Walsh is still haunted by that kick.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Uncle Si":11grlgqr said:
walsh doesn’t want to miss. He doesn’t want to lose.
He did say after the Washington game that he can still do a lot of good for this team. Smh

SlickRick

Reaction score
HawaiiD":64jg2t5l said:
SlickRick":64jg2t5l said:
As I mentioned after the Washington game. I feel Walsh is still haunted by that kick.

And you were right, the ghost of that game still haunts him

King Dog

Reaction score
Uncle Si":90h9im2f said:
King Dog":90h9im2f said:
I remember when we were told he had a big leg.

Broke rookie record for most FGs over 50 yards. I mean did he just short leg it out of nerves? He’s not weaker...

Yeah, I don't know what's going on there. I'm not gonna say we win against the Redskins or Falcons if he makes some (more) kicks, but he certainly is taking away from the opportunity for us to do so. Sucks