The reality in list form

endzorn

Reaction score
1. I'm drunk. Buckle your seat belts.
2. Why cover 1 man coverage and blitzing on 3rd downs? We were the top defense in football for YEARS by playing 4 under cover 3 and forcing teams to make individual plays against a great tackling defense to convert. We bring in two backup corners and play Man coverage on third downs against the reigning league MVP? No.
3. Discipline. We don't have it. That's coaching.
4. There is no way in hell you can tell me Tom Cable is great. None. Zero. We consistently get worse in the run game and Wilson is alive today because he's mobile.
5. Don't crush Bevell until we have an oline and still struggle to be consistent. There isn't a run play in the 'Cable' book that works more than once. Bevell is handcuffed.
6. Hormonal Pete sucks.
7. We're getting older. We're getting fragile. This core needs to start changing. The assistant coaching staff is getting stale, too.
8. Wilson is a dude. Period.
9. Earl is STILL A MAN. Matty ice stayed away from him all night, but we no longer have the complimentary pieces outside to help illustrate why he's amazing.
10. We are stuck in that place between pray for health and total rebuild. I say rebuild now. This team as currently constructed is the New Orleans saints of the last 4 years (not including this season).