Season is O V E R

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Im not a negative nancy but a realist.....with the injuries, the dumb ass coaching . Worst fake fg in history of football, wastes ti eouts and dumb challenges. The lack of oline and the dumb ass penalties...its donezo.....we got one ring w this group. Blow it up.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Will say trending towards no playoffs with injuries and schedule remaining but blow it up?? Good grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Coaching is incompetent, defense os old and brittle. Offense is wilson magic and nothing else. Entire team is penalty dumb....

Tusc2000

Reaction score
The Season's over for you?
Thanks for stopping by.
See ya.
Wouldn't wanna be ya.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RussB":3oobnvnk said:
they will finish 10-6 or 11-5 book it, shaq is also coming back.

10-6 is being an optimist, and even that might not be good enough for a wildcard or the division.

I'd be proud of this team rallying after all these injuries to make the playoffs, but my expectation for this year was a deep playoff run, so not exactly excited to be fired up for a WC birth and getting blasted on the road.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3181c96l said:
RussB":3181c96l said:

10-6 is being an optimist, and even that might not be good enough for a wildcard or the division.

I'd be proud of this team rallying after all these injuries to make the playoffs, but my expectation for this year was a deep playoff run, so not exactly excited to be fired up for a WC birth and getting blasted on the road.

Seahawks currently have the tiebreaker over the Rams, and we get them at home to own the tiebreaker for good.

Also, Rams have to play New Orleans (Brees), Philadelphia (Wentz), and at Tennessee (Mariota). They won't win all three of those games and will likely lose at least two.

The division title is definitely in sight, especially if the Seahawks can put the Rams away at home.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":27qxbfm3 said:
Im not a negative nancy but a realist.....with the injuries, the dumb ass coaching . Worst fake fg in history of football, wastes ti eouts and dumb challenges. The lack of oline and the dumb ass penalties...its donezo.....we got one ring w this group. Blow it up.

It's very probable that no Seahawks team will meet your expectations for the rest of your lifetime. You might just want to go to "Football is O V E R". Or switch teams or something.

adeltaY

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3vb0durw said:
Sgt. Largent":3vb0durw said:
RussB":3vb0durw said:

Seahawks currently have the tiebreaker over the Rams, and we get them at home to own the tiebreaker for good.

Also, Rams have to play New Orleans (Brees), Philadelphia (Wentz), and at Tennessee (Mariota). They won't win all three of those games and will likely lose at least two.

The division title is definitely in sight, especially if the Seahawks can put the Rams away at home.

Tennessee can't compete with good teams and the Rams have been great on the road, so I expect them to blow out the Titans. Philly and NO are due for a loss and I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams beat one of them.

Now, if we can beat the Rams..... and if the NINERS can beat the Rams... :stirthepot:

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks are going to win the division and be right where they want to be. How can anyone throw in the towel at this point when your 6-4 and have a great shot to win the division? End of season is favorable and much easier than the Rams so it sets up nicely for them.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We are winning the division this year. B O O K I T.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
It boils down to the fact that it is not impossible because this team has always fought until the end.

It IS HIGHLY improbable though as the offensive strategy is not built around utilizing strengths and mitigating weaknesses, the defense does not scheme to expose the opposing teams weaknesses, it just does what it does, and we have some of out top talent that has risen above these inadequacies out with injury.

I don't see this view as being pessimistic, but rather as realistic.

Gio

Reaction score
hawknation2017":312uf17l said:
Sgt. Largent":312uf17l said:
RussB":312uf17l said:

+ they lost Woods for few weeks

RussB

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3hje4578 said:
RussB":3hje4578 said:

You have to admit though, it would be pretty epic if they somehow made a playoff run and made the superbowl and won it. that would be some giants 2007 type stuff. Thats why im still rooting for them.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RussB":3i5vvsad said:
Sgt. Largent":3i5vvsad said:
RussB":3i5vvsad said:

You have to admit though, it would be pretty epic if they somehow made a playoff run and made the superbowl and won it. that would be some giants 2007 type stuff. Thats why im still rooting for them.

Hell yeah it would...........and I will never stop rooting for my Hawks.

I sat through every play of the 1992 2-14 team, there is no level of failure that I can't sit through.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Six fun weeks of the regular season and 4 playoff weeks. Our staff will utilize the strength of our players like we usually do and we'll prevail!