Davis looked good

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Out with groin strain how long for that injury to heal?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
All those flashes he showed that got us excited he showed in real action, it was great to see, disappointing to see him have to leave. Hopefully he's able to bounce back quick. A Carson/ Davis/JD trio would be cheap and fun to see going forward. Cut the Lacy Rawls never healthy Prosise deadweight.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He looked good and then turned into Prosise. He had 6 rushes for 18 yards (1 for 13 yards and 5 for 5 yards) but was awesome as a receiver out of the backfield.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Think it showed us more about the other guys on the roster than anything about Mike Davis.

I wouldn’t be upset if the only RB that comes back on the roster next year is Carson. Davis looked ok, but he still only had 3 YPC. This offense needs a workhorse and they need to ride him for 20-25 touches a game.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/933028153471016960[/tweet]

This really sucks. Davis brought some life to the offense, even though he had a couple carries with no holes.

Lacy is hurt and not playing well at all. I hope Rawls and McKissic get all the reps this week.

T-Hawk

Reaction score
I was really excited about what Davis showed, hopefully he's back ASAP. He trucked that safety that Gruden compared to Kam, and temporarily knocked him out of the game. Pretty Beastly.

potatohead

Reaction score
Gruden mentioned last night Seattle has probably had fifteen running backs the last two seasons. I thought that can't be right, maybe ten, then I started thinking about all of them;

Michael
Rawls
Prosise
McKissic
Lacy
Davis
Carson
Collins
Pope

Who else?

hawknation2017

Reaction score
potatohead":3uu7vufd said:
Gruden mentioned last night Seattle has probably had fifteen running backs the last two seasons. I thought that can't be right, maybe ten, then I started thinking about all of them;

Michael
Rawls
Prosise
McKissic
Lacy
Davis
Carson
Collins
Pope

Who else?
Terrence Magee and C.J. Spiller.

I can't remember any others who actually played. Zac Brooks was on the practice squad for a while but never played. You'll get a little closer if you include fullbacks: Madden, Reece, Brandon Williams, and Tukuafu.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Gonna name off some Seahawks RBs -

Rawls
Prosise
Davis
Carson

What do they have in common? All looked good/great, then can't stay on the field.

potatohead

Reaction score
hawknation2017":1rkiob5h said:
potatohead":1rkiob5h said:

Michael
Rawls
Prosise
McKissic
Lacy
Davis
Carson
Collins
Pope

Who else?
Terrence Magee and C.J. Spiller.

I can't remember any others who actually played. Zac Brooks was on the practice squad for a while but never played. You'll get a little closer if you include fullbacks: Madden, Reece, Brandon Williams, and Tukuafu.

Well that's eleven so he wasn't far off :?

Boycie

Reaction score
potatohead":2hszcy85 said:

Michael
Rawls
Prosise
McKissic
Lacy
Davis
Carson
Collins
Pope

Who else?

Where is C-Mike at. At least he could fall forward for 2 yards, and that's an improvement over what we have had here for a while.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Rat":33ua7jds said:
We can't forget George Farmer. Dude had one carry for one yard for us.

Ah, thank you! So that's 12 RBs who actually played in the last two years . . . and counting. Plus guys like Zac Brooks who made the p-squad.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Davis looked really good, I just can’t take any more lacy that’s all i know so sick of watching him get stuffed for a loss every run