Joeckel To Practice Today

kidhawk

Reaction score
Pete said this in his press conference today.

This means that we will be able to replace the injured Aboushi (sp?) with either Joeckel or Pocic which should keep a certain amount of O-line consistency/growth. Hopefully there won't be any setbacks during practice this week.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":60bf3bk5 said:
Well tickle me pink, we're saved.

:sarcasm_off:

no savior for sure, but better than the alternative. Glowinski couldn't even beat out Aboushi who was getting manhandled way too often for my tastes.

IMO, I'd like to see Luke move next to Ifedi and Pocic stay next to Brown. This would give us a balance of Vets and young guys on each side of the line. Improved line play will improve our offense and improving our offense improves our chances in every game we play.

blkhwk

Reaction score
I like Joeckel next to Brown....that way help in pass protection should only have to be given to one side. Also Joeckel has played on the left side his entire career. Probably best for him to stay on the left side.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
blkhwk":29q52v1m said:
I like Joeckel next to Brown....that way help in pass protection should only have to be given to one side. Also Joeckel has played on the left side his entire career. Probably best for him to stay on the left side.

I should have added the caveat that I was assuming that he'd be comfortable on either side. Obviously if he's not comfortable then I'd put him on the left side. That's just not information I'm privy to at this moment.

blkhwk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2uglpd1x said:
blkhwk":2uglpd1x said:

I should have added the caveat that I was assuming that he'd be comfortable on either side. Obviously if he's not comfortable then I'd put him on the left side. That's just not information I'm privy to at this moment.

Not sure if he is comfortable on the Rt side either..... but he has been a LT/LG for his NFL career. That is the only info I am going on

getnasty

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Glowinski is going to start at RG and Pocic will be back to the bench.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Cable will figure out how to best mess this up.

Considering Wilson is 85% of the O a fitting coup de grace for this messed up season would be an OLine whiff that allows SF to screw up our QB again.

It’s time for some coaching changes.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2045yi3k said:
Cable will figure out how to best mess this up.

Considering Wilson is 85% of the O a fitting coup de grace for this messed up season would be an OLine whiff that allows SF to screw up our QB again.

It’s time for some coaching changes.

It'll never happen. This team doesn't let coaches go that under perform they just keep plugging in any and all players until they think something will work.