PRich needs to be an offseason priority

Rat

Reaction score
The stats aren't eye-popping, but something good happens every time we throw to Paul Richardson. I've been extremely impressed with him this year.

RussB

Reaction score
Dude has been balling, would hate to see him playing well on another team.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":206v5tyf said:
It's him or Lockett, take your pick.

Lockett has done nothing in the passing game this season. I am hoping it is the injury recovery, but he looks slow. He is a non-factor. He has like 1 TD in his last 26 games.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
you say that till he plays his first game on it and gets hurt. you need to remember that this is his first healthy year.

LolaRox

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":opepg2vi said:
you say that till he plays his first game on it and gets hurt. you need to remember that this is his first healthy year.

Are you talking about PRich? He only missed 1 regular season game last year (played in both playoff games) and missed 1 game in 2014. Those were pretty healthy years.

I'd like to see him re-signed.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
LolaRox":1r44u54s said:
hawkcrazzed":1r44u54s said:

Are you talking about PRich? He only missed 1 regular season game last year (played in both playoff games) and missed 1 game in 2014. Those were pretty healthy years.

Well I'd like to have a quality running back but we don't always get what we want now do we Lola. :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
LolaRox":39curahu said:
hawkcrazzed":39curahu said:

Pretty sure he's talking about Lockett. ;)

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
ok he was healthy last year my fault. however we need to resign a guy that is having 1 good year in a contract year. look at the stats before this year he is sub 300 yrds and 2 tds total. reality is he is a bust for us and going to be ok for someone else. we need to sign richardson or hell jimmy. we don't need to sign prich.

mikeak

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2a4i2frx said:
Well he really didn't do anything last year so I can see how someone might think he didn't play.

Which is an indication we have a stubborn coaching staff and not a bad WR

Once hey put him in they couldn't ignore him

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Yeah Lockett and PRich spent most or last season relegated as the #3 and #4 targets while Kearse inexplicably kept his starting job.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1k7uv5mb said:
Yeah Lockett and PRich spent most or last season relegated as the #3 and #4 targets while Kearse inexplicably kept his starting job.

The coaches on this team are just plain weird in the choices they make sometimes and lately, more often than not.

Richardson has looked good. If the $$$ is right we try and keep him but if not, so be it.

The one who I'd like to see stay w/Wilson is Graham. The chemistry is finally there on the field and with the right coaching scheme, I think those two would form a remarkably productive weapon that in turn could also benefit the currently non-existent run game.

Alas, Big Jimmy will likely want one last really big contract though and we might not want to pay him.

Crap.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
He hasn't done anything to get a new contract he's descent but his numbers just aren't good . Then there's the injury issue that will happen again . Tyler outside of his kick returns hasn't either if there smart they clean house this offseason.

Rawls
Richardson
Lacy
Procise
Mcevoy

They all need to be cut in the off season.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3hn6c1h0 said:
He hasn't done anything to get a new contract he's descent but his numbers just aren't good . Then there's the injury issue that will happen again . Tyler outside of his kick returns hasn't either if there smart they clean house this offseason.

Rawls
Richardson
Lacy
Procise
Mcevoy

They all need to be cut in the off season.

McEvoy shows promise and I'd be willing to hold on to him for the right $$$$.

The others I agree. Expendable.

Rawls - man, what a fall. Was it the injury or what? His story is legion in this league though. 1-2 seasons of glory and then gone...

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Lockett all day. Dude compound fractured his leg less than a year ago (which he still caught the pass btw) and was ready week 1... off that list if numbers reasonable McEvoy is my only keeper... versatile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atradees

Reaction score
Small receivers dont block as well. Having one small speedy sure handed guy is great. Having a stable of them is not great.