11-5

LA

vs. Ari - Win
vs. Philly - Loss
@ Seattle - Loss
@ Tenn - Win
vs. San Fran - Win

11- 5

Atlanta finishes at 10-6 and sneaks into the 6 spot for the wild card.

#4 is Seattle vs. #5 LA Rams

Coxal

Reaction score
Cant see us winning @Jaguars... we will be a 10-6 at best and may be enough for the #6 seed.

Actually I feel more confident with a primetime home game against the Eagles who dont really need a win than a road game against a strong D and a team (Jags) who need a W.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Coxal":2fvij1us said:
Cant see us winning @Jaguars... we will be a 10-6 at best and may be enough for the #6 seed.

Actually I feel more confident with a primetime home game against the Eagles who dont really need a win than a road game against a strong D and a team (Jags) who need a W.

If we finish 10-6 there is a strong likelihood that we miss the playoffs altogether.

Atlanta has a tiebreker over us and I only see them losing two more games so that puts them at 10-6
Carolina would have to lose all 3 of their "tough" games and while I see that as being possible, I only realistically see them losing 2, 11-5. Those would be the two teams ahead of us for the wild card.

Seattle would be the odd man out given the strong records in the NFC this year.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I don't feel confident about beating the Rams 3 times in a row

I would much prefer to somehow get a #3 seed, which would place us above the Saints, Panthers, and Falcons. I would feel pretty good facing either the Falcons or Panthers in the Wildcard round, far more than facing the Rams who know us well

Scorpion05

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":104f9cpi said:
Coxal":104f9cpi said:

If we finish 10-6 there is a strong likelihood that we miss the playoffs altogether.

Atlanta has a tiebreker over us and I only see them losing two more games so that puts them at 10-6
Carolina would have to lose all 3 of their "tough" games and while I see that as being possible, I only realistically see them losing 2, 11-5. Those would be the two teams ahead of us for the wild card.

Atlanta could easily lose to the Saints twice, or even the Panthers. They could definitely lose to the Vikes. Only 2 games? Atlanta has just as much a chance to miss the playoffs. At least we can say we've already beaten the other good team in the division once. Atlanta still has to beat the Saints

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":17lntqu5 said:
Coxal":17lntqu5 said:

New Orleans is in that fray now too.

1 or 2 of those South teams are going to have 6 losses. They will beat each other up down the stretch.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Scorpion05":242deiw0 said:
NFSeahawks628":242deiw0 said:
Coxal":242deiw0 said:

Atlanta could easily lose to the Saints twice, or even the Panthers. They could definitely lose to the Vikes. Only 2 games? Atlanta has just as much a chance to miss the playoffs. At least we can say we've already beaten the other good team in the division once. Atlanta still has to beat the Saints
2 maybe 3, I can't see them losing to Carolina @ Home and as good as the Saints have been both teams are playing well so I assumedly give them a split.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1i2pnq7j said:
NFSeahawks628":1i2pnq7j said:
Coxal":1i2pnq7j said:

1 or 2 of those South teams are going to have 6 losses. They will beat each other up down the stretch.
Unlikely it's the Saints.

They play the Jets, Bucs, Panthers @ Home, Falcons @ Home and Falcons away. Doubt they lose more than 1 of those, which leaves them at 4 losses.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1r7ndpjl said:
Hawkpower":1r7ndpjl said:
NFSeahawks628":1r7ndpjl said:
Coxal":1r7ndpjl said:

They play the Jets, Bucs, Panthers @ Home, Falcons @ Home and Falcons away. Doubt they lose more than 1 of those, which leaves them at 4 losses.

Ok....but then if New Orleans is winning those games against Atlanta, that means Atlanta is losing.....or if New Orleans is beating Carolina, that means Carolina is losing. You are giving all these South teams hypothetical wins while apparently forgetting that likely means a South team is also losing....
That's why it's pretty likely that 1 or 2 teams from the south are going to be 10-6 at best.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
10-6, wildcard. That's my best guess.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3e5diqim said:
NFSeahawks628":3e5diqim said:
Hawkpower":3e5diqim said:
NFSeahawks628":3e5diqim said:

Ok....but then if New Orleans is winning those games against Atlanta, that means Atlanta is losing.....or if New Orleans is beating Carolina, that means Carolina is losing. You are giving all these South teams hypothetical wins while apparently forgetting that likely means a South team is also losing....
That's why it's pretty likely that 1 or 2 teams from the south are going to be 10-6 at best.

I've actually already done all the math...lol

New Orleans

vs Panthers - Win
@ Falcons - Loss
vs Jets - Win
vs Falcons - Win
@ Tampa - Win

12-4

Atlanta

vs Vikings - Loss
vs Saints - Win
@ Tampa - Win
@ Saints - Loss
vs Panthers Win

10-6 - Tiebreaker over Seattle

Carolina

@ Saints - Loss
vs Vikings - Win/Loss
vs Packers - Win
vs Tampa - Win
@ Atlanta - Loss

10-6, 11-5 - if Carolina 10-6 Seattle gets in with tie breaker if Carolina 11-5, Seattle is out assuming a Loss to the Rams, Philly.

If Seattle beats the Rams and loses to Philly + Dallas = 10-6 tiebreaker over Carolina / Conference Record.

If we lose to Philly we better hope LA loses to Philly too or we might be done.

Most likely scenario probably has us at #6 and traveling to New Orleans in the wild card round.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Looking at the top records and remaining schedules, I think you need 11 wins if you want to make the playoffs.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3ufq6yc9 said:
Hawkpower":3ufq6yc9 said:
NFSeahawks628":3ufq6yc9 said:
Hawkpower":3ufq6yc9 said:

I've actually already done all the math...lol

New Orleans

vs Panthers - Win
@ Falcons - Loss
vs Jets - Win
vs Falcons - Win
@ Tampa - Win

12-4

Atlanta

vs Vikings - Loss
vs Saints - Win
@ Tampa - Win
@ Saints - Loss
vs Panthers Win

10-6 - Tiebreaker over Seattle

Carolina

@ Saints - Loss
vs Vikings - Win/Loss
vs Packers - Win
vs Tampa - Win
@ Atlanta - Loss

10-6, 11-5 - if Carolina 10-6 Seattle gets in with tie breaker if Carolina 11-5, Seattle is out assuming a Loss to the Rams, Philly.

If Seattle beats the Rams and loses to Philly + Dallas = 10-6 tiebreaker over Carolina / Conference Record.

If we lose to Philly we better hope LA loses to Philly too or we might be done.

Most likely scenario probably has us at #6 and traveling to New Orleans in the wild card round.

If Seattle, Atlanta and Carolina all finish 10-6 (quite likely actually) then 3 way tiebreakers come into play and I believe our head to head with Atlanta becomes void......

If so, then I guess we would look into tiebreakers to see who the odd man out would be.

11-5 gets us in. 10-6 still seems solid, but risky.