CB Shaquill Griffin expected to play this week

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Carroll said cornerback Shaquill Griffin should be back to practice Wednesday after missing Sunday’s game with a concussion.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/11/27 ... nday-press

Thank God. I hope they roll with Griffin and Maxwell at the outside corner spots, with Coleman in the nickel. Lane hasn't played that poorly, but those three have outplayed him, IMO. McDougald continues to look good at safety.

In hindsight, the coaches and front office have done a really nice job resuscitating the secondary in the absence of Sherman and Chancellor, or at least so far they have. Philadelphia will provide a huge test, particularly with Zach Ertz and Alshon Jeffrey.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Lane was the favorite victim in the Falcons game it was brutal. He did play better last week but would still rather see Maxwell/Griffin. Is Shead going to be back this year? I would be interested in sneak peak at the future of the LOB.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Thanks if we get to the playoffs may pull togther make a push. It's amazing what kind of secondary we can cobble together considering the losses. If only we could get the run game to cobble to reasonable.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Huge to get him back, especially against the best team in Football who has a crazy amount of weapons to deal with.
Lane has been brutal imo, so hopefully finger wag is back soon.

sutz

Reaction score
Griffin will probably be a little rusty in his first game back, but with him, Maxie, and Thorpe I think our back end is at least competitive.

RussB

Reaction score
Yes. Finally lane shoud be gone. I feel confident in shaq and maxwell on the outside. Lane needs to sit his ass on the bench.

Latest posts