I just heard the most incredible stat

beehawk46

Reaction score
I believe Brock Huard was talking about the “Pete Carroll” era in Seattle.

The Hawks have had the lead or been within 1 score in 113 of 115 games. That’s incredible if true. It does always seem like we’re in it close every game.

Go Hawks. I have faith we’re going to beat the Eagles. Look who they’ve played thus far.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
It's the greatest period of success in franchise history, and an unprecedented stretch of consistently competitive football in league history . . . and all people want to do is blame Pete Carroll for injuries. :roll:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly why I laugh extra loud when people predict blowouts. It's extremely rare for this team to get blown out since Pete has been here.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
It is true, and it's why I always believe we can beat any team in the league. We always have a fighter's chance, much in the same way the Packers do with Rodgers at the helm. No matter how flawed the team is we'll be in every game

jlwaters1

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":22huvwzg said:
Exactly why I laugh extra loud when people predict blowouts. It's extremely rare for this team to get blown out since Pete has been here.

You can count the number of games we've lost by more than 1 TD (9 or more points) on just hand in the PC/RW Era.

2014- @ Chargers loss by 9 (SEPT)
2015- @ GB loss by 10 (SEPT)
2016- @ GB loss by 28 (DEC)
2016- @ ATL Loss by 16 (JAN)

I define a blowout (or dominate win/loss) as 17 or more points. Which would mean we've only had 1 blowout loss in the PC/RW era, though to be fair I would probably include the ATL playoff loss last year in that category since the game was out of hand in the 4th quarter.

In the vast majority of games we've had a chance to tie or win in the 4th quarter-- this includes the Chargers and GB (2015) 2 score losses on this list.

When opposing team fan bases predict blowouts I laugh, of any outcome a Seahawks blowout is most unlikely to happen.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1ylm4ggg said:
Vegas has the Hawks as 5 1/2 point "dogs"......they do not believe in the Hawks.

Sure they do!! Just only 51 weeks per year though. :twisted:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I believe this stat is since 2012. There were a few times the Hawks got blown out when Matt Hasselbeck and Tavaris Jackson were the QBs. Russell Wilson was the missing piece for Pete to truly run the Offense he needed to keep every game close.