Good news, 1 less 10 am game.

NJlargent

Reaction score
This is good news. Clearly helps us out tremendously.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Awesome. Their Offense is horrible. I see us winning a low scoring game in that one. Bortles is brutal.

sutz

Reaction score
Not sure we needed that, but I'll damn sure take it!

:2thumbs:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Great news, jet lag shouldn't be much of an issue. I imagine Pete will have a decent idea of where to attack their defense since it's basically a mold of what he created in Seattle, though they are tough to move the ball on.

Bortles is bad but they don't ask much of him. Nothing ever deep, almost any long 3rd down is a short pass looking to get YAC. They run a lot of WR screens to limit how much impact he has on the game. Key will absolutely be to stop their running game at all costs.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This game worried me....being an early game (morning west coast time) and following such a huge game as we have on SNF this week was setting us up for a serious let down. I'm glad to see that one of those factors has changed in our favor. It's still going to be a tough one after the Eagles in prime time this week.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wish the league could move this game to a date/time when we have a running game again.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
Haha here in Phoenix the talking heads have been whining about this quite a bit this morning. “Oh it’s unfair that the hawks don’t have an early game, the shardinals are 4-0 in afternoon games and 1-4 in early games blah blah” I love it

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FireHawk79":yhdogvjg said:
Haha here in Phoenix the talking heads have been whining about this quite a bit this morning. “Oh it’s unfair that the hawks don’t have an early game, the shardinals are 4-0 in afternoon games and 1-4 in early games blah blah” I love it

They have and I keep wondering why they care?

Are they under the delusion that they have a shot at the playoffs still?

:D

seahawksny

Reaction score
I dont think it makes a difference
I would like to see our all time records playing in MIA, JAX, and TB
Its definitely not a winning record against any of them

Games down there are just usually ugly due to long trip, the heat, etc.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Condotta tweeted that in 2013 hawks had five 10am games and ended up 13-3 and winning the super bowl.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Luckily previous games have nothing to do with how they will play that day. Just gotta' be the better team on that day.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
This freaking sucks. I'm going to this game, and booked my flight home for 7:30pm that night. Now I can either attend the game & leave around halftime, or spend a bazillion dollars to change my flight. Thanks for nothing NFL.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Clearly, this verifies the conspiracy theorists that the NFL is out to get Seattle :sarcasm_off:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Going to the game. Dont have to worry about checking into the hotel early like I had thought. Hmph.

RussB

Reaction score
Gonna be one of those defenseive battle type games that i think seahawks will edge out because of wilson. Bortles it terrible their only offensive weapon is fournette and the run will be stopped.