Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Eagles @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Eagles are the NFL's best team this year. 10-1, extremely well balanced and Carson Wentz is playing lights out. The game has slowed down for him significantly in his second year and it shows. The Seahawks come limping into this game with significant injuries and some key players already out for the year. The vaunted LOB is aging and will currently host only 1 member on the field Sunday in ETIII. The Seahawks have already lost two home games back-to-back this season. The first time that has happened in 15 years. Absolutely nothing should tell you the Seahawks can win this game.

And that is precisely why they will.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Eagles 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-3

original poster

Reaction score
It'll be a close game at the half, 13-10 Hawks.

The second half see's both teams stepping up and Wilson once again carries the team to a win.

30-27 Hawks.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Yep, put me down for a win. Will be there to watch the magic, just like vs. Houston.

Hawks 35 Iggles 28

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I don't know what to think. What Hawks team will take the field.

My best guess would be we get plastered early. We could easily be down by 21 at halftime. I think we do much better after half, but not enough, and we lose by 10, but it never really gets close.

It will look a lot like the Carolina game, but the eagles aren't going to make the same mistake they did and take their foot off the gas. I have only seen a couple eagles games this year, but they look REALLY good. On the other hand, we have had close , fight to the wire games with sub par teams.

I see us dropping this one by more than 10.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Call me negative Ned or Realistic Ralph but I just have a feeling we will see an uncharacteristic 10+ point beat down of the Hawks this Sunday. More of the same slow starting offense, no run game, and dumb penalties. We can get by when this happens against the 49ers, Cards and Giants, but this wont work against a solid team.

Eagles: 38
Hawks: 20

adeltaY

Reaction score
To those saying we'll get blown out, it can absolutely happen, but here's a stat for ya:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/935257364210634753[/tweet]

They've played some REALLY good teams in that 115 game stretch too.

Somehow, someway, the Seahawks get it done.

27-26 Seahawks.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if the offense could go out there and score a couple first half touchdowns? I'm hoping Pete realizes Lacy isn't a good fit for this offense and abandons that idea. Russ will continue his MVP streak, Bobby Wagner will need to have a huge game.

Seahawks 31 Eagles 24 on a late 4th quarter game winning TD drive.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
At this point, I'm predicting Seahawks wins because they HAVE to win.

This team can beat anyone. They're hanging around all the way down to the final drive in each of their games. Nobody's blowing us out.

Seahawks 23
Eagles 20

RTD: 4-6

AgentDib

Reaction score
We have had a couple of seasons where it feels like many of the breaks go our way, but this season has been a slow motion train wreck of bad outcomes. I think it will be close, but we'll be called for OPI on a crucial third down that kills a drive while the Eagles will keep running pick plays all day with Smith and Agholor.

Eagles 27 - Seahawks 20

hawker84

Reaction score
mistaowen":2nerslye said:
Wouldn't it be something if the offense could go out there and score a couple first half touchdowns? I'm hoping Pete realizes Lacy isn't a good fit for this offense and abandons that idea. Russ will continue his MVP streak, Bobby Wagner will need to have a huge game.

Seahawks 31 Eagles 24 on a late 4th quarter game winning TD drive.

I wish I had your faith in Pete. I have no doubt the game plan will be pound Lacy until we're either way behind, or it it's painfully obvious it's not working and he has to put the game in RWs hands. In other words same ole same ole....

Steve2222

Reaction score
I’ve said it before in other threads but the Seahawks are the most difficult team in the league to predict. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Seahawks beat the Eagles convingcly just as easily as I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost to the Browns.

I’m done predicting scores this year.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawks have a chance, as always. Until they prove it, I don't see them beating an elite team, though.

Seahawks 24
Eagles 31

My record to date: 8-3

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think Russ will give a heroic effort, but it’s not gonna be enough against the league’s best team. I think the Hawk D is gonna get embarrassed, frankly. They will give up so many third down conversions my brain may explode.

Hawks 20
Eagles 35

RCATES

Reaction score
Back to back home games was hard to swallow last week at the Clink. It was a odd feeling at the stadium when that FG fell short. First time in 15 years Hawks have suffered back to back losses at Home. Eagles have won 9 straight. No way the Hawks lose 3 straight at Home. Better yet back to back "prime time" losses at Home. Hawks win 35-24.

zchurch74

Reaction score
We just are not good enough to compete this week. The Eagles are good

Eagles 38
Hawks 17

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Eagles - 42
Seahawks - 23

I hope I'm wrong. I want nothing more than winning every game. But that's why it's called predictions. It's what you think, not what you want.

Latest posts