Will Carson Wentz and the Eagles run over Seattle?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I guess our boys don't even need to bother to show up.

[youtube]ZpTaBZ7eQ6I[/youtube]

RussB

Reaction score
Lol i dont take sharpe seriously anymore, guy is the biggest bandwagon hopper there is and none of them could even pronounce Jd mckissick name. Shows how much they actually know about the team. If you want valid opinions about football atleast watch NFL live or NFL network where most of them actually know what they are talking about.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Pretty clear the Eagles are going to go in dry against the Hawks.

I would love to see different, but I don't think we have the coaches to be able to counter them - even with the Wilson magic.

We are a team that lost to Titans and Redskins, I think expecting a win against the Eagles at home is a bit much.

Smellyman

Reaction score
dangit, I clicked it before noticing it was those two yahoos.

djb28

Reaction score
I didn't understand a word he said.

IrishNW

Reaction score
That show becomes much more enjoyable once you understand its just fabricated for ratings. However I love the fact no one is giving us a chance. This team thrives on being the underdog and is going to come out swinging.

mikeak

Reaction score
I fully expect us to crush Eagles and then play like crap against Jacksonville....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
mikeak":3eqmwbpn said:
I fully expect us to crush Eagles and then play like crap against Jacksonville....

Finally. Someone who gets it.

Josea16

Reaction score
IrishNW":2gwj5p9l said:
That show becomes much more enjoyable once you understand its just fabricated for ratings. However I love the fact no one is giving us a chance. This team thrives on being the underdog and is going to come out swinging.
Hell, half our own fan base gives us no chance and to listen to this site they ALL post here along with 10-15 pure 49er fans on the low end. It's disgusting especially since this game has New England 2016 written all over it with a bullet.

Wilson is going school Wentz period because he will have to actually carry Philadelphia behind an OL that will give up multiple sacks against our DL. And Philadelphia isn't going run all over us given the defense is fine in that area now.

And just so you know Jacksonville and the Los Angeles Rams will be next. We will force Bortels and Goff to carry their teams and neither are at that level. Bortels never will be, Goff has a tiny shot at it in 4-5 years. The move to 4:25 pm EST at Jacksonville basically saved our season.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I would be surprised if we got blown out. Shannon's actual score prediction isn't bad. I actually like the show from purely an entertainment perspective. Shannon and most of the guests absolutely ROAST the Cowboys, which is pretty fun to watch.

Josea16

Reaction score
adeltaY":rvfr8pob said:
I would be surprised if we got blown out. Shannon's actual score prediction isn't bad. I actually like the show from purely an entertainment perspective. Shannon and most of the guests absolutely ROAST the Cowboys, which is pretty fun to watch.
I like how he messes with Skip's head. Pure gold I tell you.

jmahon316

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it feel like Skip gives no love to the Seahawks no matter what team they're facing? Every time I see a video of him mentioning the seahawks at all, it's in distaste...Like when Naz Jones intercepted Aaron Rodgers in Game 1, I believe he referred to Jones as "Some D-Lineman".

hawknation2017

Reaction score
We've got some elite run stoppers on this defense: Wagner, Richardson, Bennett, Reed, Clark, etc.

I'm more concerned about play action. That has become Wentz's bread and butter. Got to barrel down Wentz's blindside and play hard against the TE & SE.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Josea16":35hy0b11 said:
...It's disgusting especially since this game has New England 2016 written all over it with a bullet.

Bingo. That is my thought exactly. NOBODY expected the Seahawks to go into the Champs house last year and win but we did. This game has that EXACT feel AND this time we are home and one of those types of games seems to come around once a season and we are due!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sharpe said Eagle's 27-21, not sure how this is "run over Seattle?"

Eagle's are favored, people should be picking them. But I like our chances, the NFL is about desperation, and right now we're the desperate team...........at home.........and an underdog, which is the role this group of players likes to be in.

Hawks 24
Eagles 17

naholmes

Reaction score
Aros":31sf0mtb said:
mikeak":31sf0mtb said:

Finally. Someone who gets it.
The Eagles secondary is pretty weak so if the pass blocking can hold up then the Hawks could put up a lot of points... and it’s a home game in prime time. However, the way to attack the Jags is on the ground and the running game hasn’t shown up all year so it’s going to be tough to score against them... not that they will need as many points and there’s always the chance of a Bortles meltdown.

Hawks 31
Eagles 28

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I'll take my chances. I just rewatched last years game against Philly, I realize they are better this year, but we dominated that game. Their defense had very little pressure and Russell passed all over them.

I'd to see the SEAHAWKS remind the rest of the NFL that we are still here and are ready to make a splash.

The likilhood of a blowout is almost inconceivable-- That's only happened twice in 6 years. The likelihood of a 2 score loss is very remote as well (only 4 times in the PC-RW ERA). It's more likely going to be a 4-7 point differential.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I can’t see the hawks beating them. I bet the eagles take a 21-0 lead into the half. Then go up 31-7 by the end of the 3rd. Then hawks making a run in the 4th to lose 38-28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adeltaY

Reaction score
jmahon316":9j3gssci said:
Is it just me or does it feel like Skip gives no love to the Seahawks no matter what team they're facing? Every time I see a video of him mentioning the seahawks at all, it's in distaste...Like when Naz Jones intercepted Aaron Rodgers in Game 1, I believe he referred to Jones as "Some D-Lineman".

He picked us to win @ LA because he respected our experience and talent, so there is that.