-Need some resemblance of a run game like I said
need to slow that pass rush down.
-Win the turnover battle
-Win on special teams
-Keep Wentz in the pocket and limit big plays

What do you guys got?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Get the O-line to open up some holes and get the run game going.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
- Come out passing and force the Eagles to play catchup from the start.

- Knock off the stupid penalties.

- Don't commit turnovers.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1aodi0gx said:

Penalties, how could I forget Penalties

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I would say we have to do more than win the turnover battle and make no turnovers at all. We will probably have to take advantage of everything/anything we get. Any turnovers, field position, few penalties etc.. This would be a great game to get our first TD on the opening drive as well.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Gameplanning, playcalling, and execution!

All have to be great and above the usual status quo!

If all are working well Hawks win.

If one is off they lose.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":u9t4zvsv said:

:2thumbs:

RussB

Reaction score
Contain wentz and their offense, croud needs to be loud as well. Also get some runs going. I think the most important thing is to get physical with them early and let them know that they arent just going to pass and run all over the place like they have been doing. Hit wentz a couple times and get him shook. He will start to make mistakes.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Win with misdirection: those cool McKissic tosses, naked bootlegs, jet sweeps etc. Keep their front 7 guessing and focus on keeping the runs outside of the tackles. Throw a couple of power runs in to body-shot the defense.

The passing game needs to be varied and fresh. Short, empty set spread stuff along with play action. I want to see a few WR screen passes here, I think there's a good chance of one popping tonight.

Offensive intricacies aside, sustaining drives and executing third down will be key to keep the hurting defense off the field as much as possible.

I think Bevell calls a good game tonight. It's prime time against a team running away from the rest of the league, we may be able to bring them back down to earth.

Also, most importantly: the ball needs to get into the endzone tonight. Do NOT put this games chances remotely close to the leg of Blair Walsh.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I don't care much for fast starts. We had that against Atlanta in the playoffs, look how that turned out

I care more about the game remaining close in the first half. That means we have to run the ball well and our defense has to show up

chris98251

Reaction score
Throw the scripted playbook away and start out trying to make plays rather then set up the 4th quarter.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Key to the game is to score more points than the other team.

I am actually not being cute with this assessment.

We do not have our old defense. This team is now dealing with the reality that it cannot just lean on the defense for 3 quarters and wait for Wilson to work his magic.

Any close games won't work, unless you want to pin this game on the leg of our shaky kicker who already lost us games this year.

This team has to score TDs, and it has to focus on drives that score TDs. Drives that do not score TDs are failures.

You can no longer just hold teams out of the EZ so you have to outscore them. Not sure I believe Carroll is aware of this yet, so I don't give us much chance unless he changes. Will he? No idea.

But this team has to start resolving to put numbers up, or we won't win.