Great Win SeaHawks

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Best they've played all year. Premier win and the division is still in play now.

Brett

Reaction score
I wanted a blow out this was as close as we could get and damn good in my opinion.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/937273261213306880[/tweet]

Make that 4-0! Shout Out to Adam Schefter for pointing out what many of us Hawk fans know full well. WHOOO!!!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Even when the offense is porous, they were able to move along because they didn't kill themselves with offsides and holding calls.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1l95tmas said:
Even when the offense is porous, they were able to move along because they didn't kill themselves with offsides and holding calls.

Penalties were few tonight it seemed. Not sure of the actual count for yards. The one we got didn’t seem to be drive ending and demoralizing.
Makes a huge difference,huh?

rossob

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ta4x87l said:
falcongoggles":1ta4x87l said:

Penalties were few tonight it seemed. Not sure of the actual count for yards. The one we got didn’t seem to be drive ending and demoralizing.
Makes a huge difference,huh?

Seahawks had 5 penalties for 46 yards, Eagles 7 for 64. Penalties surely didn't stop us today. I hope this trend continues

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Great Win.

I'm still concerned that our offense relies too much on Wilson adlibbing. I hope Bevell can learn some from Philly as they use misdirection and deep crossing routes well. Their read-option and run-pass option is scary good with Wentz's slight of hand, strength and elusiveness.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Awesome win against a very good team. I couldn’t believe some of those throws that Wentz made especially the 3rd and 13 when he was getting hammered.

Rat

Reaction score
As a diehard Ohio State Buckeyes fan, I needed this win tonight. Thank you, Seahawks. Today sucked slightly less because of you.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":2lv41x3e said:
As a diehard Ohio State Buckeyes fan, I needed this win tonight. Thank you, Seahawks. Today sucked slightly less because of you.

Eh, you got yourselves to blame for that giving up 50+ to Iowa. I'm an Iowa fan and we don't score 50 against anyone worth a crap. I'm still stunned by that game.