Great Front Seven

rossob

Reaction score
Edge Frank Clark, 85.4 overall grade

Clark had a field day against the left side of the Philadelphia offensive line. Clark had two sacks, a hit, and five hurries on 39 snaps rushing the passer, the majority coming against LT Halapoulivaati Vaitai, who allowed 10 total pressures in the game. The Seahawks as a team were particularly effective with stunts, as the Eagles offensive line struggled at times to pass off defenders.
DI Sheldon Richardson, 82.8 overall grade

Richardson was not far behind Clark’s performance as a pass-rusher. While he did not get a sack, he did match Clark’s eight total pressures on ten fewer pass rush snaps. He also added two stops in the run game.

sdog1981

Reaction score
It was that 2013ish presser just constantly in the backfield keeping the other QB moving. Frank Clark has come back from his mid-season vacation.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
They were getting held constantly too. Yet, I don't think there was one flag.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":26idd52i said:
Four man pass rush, yeah I'll take it.
Not necessarily true. Wagner had some really key pressures and KJ came up with one himself. Coleman also had a sack. Richard called a good game.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2x3mx3d7 said:
seahawkfreak":2x3mx3d7 said:
Four man pass rush, yeah I'll take it.
Not necessarily true. Wagner had some really key pressures and KJ came up with one himself. Coleman also had a sack. Richard called a good game.

No you are right. There was surely some great timed and creative blitzes tonight. Very impressive.

Sac

Reaction score
When Frank Clark's rookie contract is up he's going to get 10 + million per year.

mrblitz

Reaction score
In the words of Howard Cosell, Wentz was 'brutalized'. That slam on his elbow by Clark early in the game, set the tone. I was almost like, 'why am i watching this? it's too brutal... well, those guys (the players) knew what they were in for when they signed up'...

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Sac":1ansj1wu said:
When Frank Clark's rookie contract is up he's going to get 10 + million per year.
Hey Sac, is your avatar what you use for your p test? Say, um, you know where to score any clean p?
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original poster

Reaction score
Most rounded performance of the year and one of Russ's best games to date, D is on fire!

hawknation2017

Reaction score
SHUT DOWN the run & Wentz was under pressure on 58 percent of his dropbacks, the highest percentage of any quarterback this week.

Frank Clark and Sheldon Richardson each had eight pressures.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Our success is clearly dependent on the pass rush which is why Sheldon should be a top priority

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Wagner does something at least once a game that makes me say "Jesus Christ". Last night it was when he tackled their running back for about a 2-3 yard loss without ever going to the ground. He just threw him down like a rag doll.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I swear it seemed like Wentz was half a second away from getting sacked almost every time he dropped back. He was noticeably slow getting off the ground towards the end of the game. Maybe that's why he threw up a hail mary to end the game? Didn't want to get hurt anymore :lol: :lol:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
NJlargent":8ztmf415 said:
Our success is clearly dependent on the pass rush which is why Sheldon should be a top priority
It used to be dependent on the LOB, but we're probably transitioning out of that. Sheldon should be a top priority in any event.