5 seed @ wildcard???

pmedic920

Reaction score
So help my dumbass out.

Is it the divisional record that puts us @5 over the Panthers @6 ?

Just curious, cause I’m still shooting for the NFCW title.

mikeak

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Next week Rams lose to Eagles and after that we beat the Rams who will lose Geoff after getting sacked 15 times by the birds

So we win our division

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
mikeak":1o0surrf said:
Doesn't matter. Next week Rams lose to Eagles and after that we beat the Rams who will lose Geoff after getting sacked 15 times by the birds

So we win our division

I like that scenario. But Seahawks need to focus on the Jaguars now, and only the Jaguars.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Right now we'd be going to NOLA for the wild card round. Not an appetizing prospect, but a lot can change between now and then!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
There can be some movement at the top of the conf standings, but we probably won't be able to get top 2 seed, so all winning the division means is playing at home in the WC round, then on the road for for the rest. Teams above could lose in the standings or playoffs, of course.

It is hellishly tough to win the big Bowl if you're not a top 2 seed. We were 1 the year we won, and 2 the year we made it and lost.

chris98251

Reaction score
In the NFC only two teams really have me concerned, Minnesota and New Orleans, both have Vet leadership and playoff experience, both have a complete team, both have a reason to have extra incentive playing us.

Other teams could rise sure but those teams are solid top to bottom. They also have Offensive Play callers that will be unconventional and inventive.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Agreed...New Orleans and Minnesota are going to be tough outs. But if we have to play a game in New Orleans then I guess I'll just have to go back there and watch it...there are far worse things out there.

original poster

Reaction score
Here is my list of teams I'd like to play most in the playoffs (most favourable match up first)

Eagles
Rams
Panthers
Saints
Vikings

djb28

Reaction score
I would like to play the vikes. They don't match up well with us and choke Everytime.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
djb28":2o7e3xrb said:
I would like to play the vikes. They don't match up well with us and choke Everytime.
Blair Walsh to kick a walk off winning fg?