Bobby Wagner deserves defensive player of the year

mistaowen

Reaction score
He is playing at such a ridiculously high level this season. So consistent, I think I heard them say he hasn't missed a tackle yet this season. And he's a tremendous blitzer. Going to be upset if he gets overlooked.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
He gets a hand on you.. you're going down.. he's just down right playing at an elite level.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Either him or the Jaguars DE that leads the league in sacks, for sure

rossob

Reaction score
He seemed to play even better than he usually does today. Had a lot of awesome crucial plays.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
He was doing superhuman things tonight. On certain plays, he almost singlehandedly shut down their running game. Overall, they held one of the best rushing teams in the NFL to less than 100 yards. Wagner had 13 tackles, including two for loss.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Yup, he’s at such a high level and consistently incredible on every play.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
It just seems like there is more than one Bobby out there sometimes, he is everywhere

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Collinsworth said tonight he hasn't missed a tackle all year. Bobby is amazing and is ballin', but that can't be possible? Can it?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I think pff has said he's missed 1 and only 1, but I couldn't tell you which one. Either way, it was on display again tonight. Dude is a super ninja out there and ad stated, only needs one hand at times. It's crazy. He's such a wrap up acrobat that he actually slams people down a lot of the time. HARD!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
adeltaY":1hqteka9 said:
Crizilla":1hqteka9 said:

You mean that guy we're paying a visit to next week? *Gulp*
No.

None of that. We need to go down to Florida and wrestle down some gators and win some games. Kick ass. Ask questions later.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I would say Wagner deserves league MVP, but there is a certain Mr. Wilson standing in the way of that one, so HELL YES WAGNER FOR DMVP!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wags was on another planet tonight!!!
The guy was a he-man amongst boys tonight.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
adeltaY":3ui9b0u4 said:
Crizilla":3ui9b0u4 said:

You mean that guy we're paying a visit to next week? *Gulp*

Pretty sure Demarcus Lawrence from the Cowboys is the sack leader, unless it changed this week. Eagles d line as good as Jags, IMO.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3gxds2fr said:
I think pff has said he's missed 1 and only 1, but I couldn't tell you which one. Either way, it was on display again tonight. Dude is a super ninja out there and ad stated, only needs one hand at times. It's crazy. He's such a wrap up acrobat that he actually slams people down a lot of the time. HARD!

Regardless, any number not in double digits is amazing for a MLB in the NFL considering how many opportunities they get.