How many of you all still want Pete fired?

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
LOL, Seahawks peak in December! Have ever since Pete Carroll has been here! Can't win it in the first. Experience is everything and nobody except maybe the Patrioits can compete with us when it comes to playoff type games. SEA.......

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":1d5fbnuy said:
Still need a run game. Cable is the problem

Been saying the same thing my short time here on this Board. The overall lack of improvement by the offensive line falls directly on the O-line coach. No amount of scheming by Bevell or Carroll can fix this. Cable simply has to deliver and he hasn't.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Which Seahawks team shows up next week? That is a real question I have for sloppy Pete, he is all about emotion and playing like a man with your hair on fire. What will this team do next week playing on the road with a dead stadium? Will the team be flat? or will they come out with the fire we saw tonight?

hawknation2017

Reaction score
sdog1981":2qfpd0bu said:
Which Seahawks team shows up next week? That is a real question I have for sloppy Pete, he is all about emotion and playing like a man with your hair on fire. What will this team do next week playing on the road with a dead stadium? Will the team be flat? or will they come out with the fire we saw tonight?

Maybe they will play like the last 100 games . . . as competitively as any team in NFL history.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Me. I still want this guy.

[youtube]vqCADoEzr1E[/youtube]

sdog1981

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3pibmpjc said:
sdog1981":3pibmpjc said:

Maybe they will play like the last 100 games . . . as competitively as any team in NFL history.

100 games? What about the last 48 of playing down to the competition and allowing bad teams to get wins.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
sdog1981":277nesna said:
hawknation2017":277nesna said:
sdog1981":277nesna said:

100 games? What about the last 48 of playing down to the competition and allowing bad teams to get wins.

It happens.

But Seattle beating a team of this quality answers the question of whether this team is a playoff contender.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Pete's not perfect, but as long as the team is a playoff contender, I'll easily take him over taking our chances with some random replacement.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":lnb3s2nd said:
hawknation2017":lnb3s2nd said:
sdog1981":lnb3s2nd said:

Huge win against a 10-1 team, and folks are still complaining. I'm done

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1gcwrg5n said:
sdog1981":1gcwrg5n said:
hawknation2017":1gcwrg5n said:
sdog1981":1gcwrg5n said:

It happens.

But Seattle beating a team of this quality answers the question of whether this team is a playoff contender.
This. For me that's all I wanted to know this week.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't include criticism of the coaching staff. They had a good,,,,great night tonight. I still worry about consistency. We punched a tough Philly team right in the mouth tonight.

Are we the Jurassic Park T-Rex? We don't need to be fed, we need to hunt?

Latest posts